If you could have any guitar...

• Thread starter K4RM4
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

K4RM4

ss.org Lurker
Reaction score
And i mean any ONE guitar, including owning someone elses guitar past or present, what guitar would you choose? For me? I think it would be Paul Gilbert's fireman... :agreed:

EDIT: hmm, methinks this would have been better in the General music discussion forum...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
A horizon like mine but blue, oh and this
horus%20thundercloud%20go.jpg

Philligan

The White-Knuckler
Contributor
Reaction score
Something versatile so I won't have to worry about changing tastes (like getting a Warrior then deciding I only wanna play bluegrass haha), but something that can get br00tul if need be, while staying classy.

All the Viks I've seen have really got me GASing, but to keep it simple I'll say either a Custom 24 or a BFR JP6, I can't really decide. Maybe the JPX.

sovereignsoviet

mike patton fanatic
Reaction score
One of Chris Broderick's Jackson custom 6s. I don't know why it appeals to me so much.

As for guitars I've actually played, my half-brother has an American '86 Kramer that his dad gave him, and from what research I can do it seems one of a kind and plays just perfectly to me. I really wish I could rescue it and give it the set-up it deserves, upgrade the pick-ups and throw on a tremol-no. But unfortunately stealing a Broderick seems more tangible than that :wallbash:

Reaction score
PRS Custom 24 Private Stock, in some shade of blue/green. Highly figured top and lots of fancy trim.

Something along these lines... Beautiful, classy, and versatile. :yesway:

1316561712Cust24BlueGreenmain.jpg

1316561717Cust24BlueGreenback.jpg

stevo1

ClearTrack Studios
Reaction score
This would have to be my one. It plays so perfectly, and sounds godly.

JacksonRRcust..jpg

This one would have to be runner up though. :yum:
Extremewarrior.jpg

Second runner up would be Djpharoah's Sl2h absynthe frost soloist. Such an awesome color!

KarlMagnusRobin

Köttbullar är fint..
Reaction score
Fonkin hard question.. hmm..

A JPXI in Mystic Dream with a rosewood neck/fretboard and the forearm carve a lá JP6

That is pretty much my dream guitar!

EDIT: And if I had to choose a more realistic guitar it would be either Tosin's latest LACS or one of his Strandbergs!
...or a Strandberg of my own specs! :D

Force

Jackson Addict
Reaction score
Only 1???????? Fuck.

Ok, i'd like to go through the Phil Collen Jackson collection from the Hysteria/Adrenalize era.

Then the C.C Deville BC Rich collection from the Look What The Cat Dragged In/ Open Up & Say......Ahhh! era.

If that failed to yield a result, then I would be a total cockhead & wouldn't deserve a guitar.

devolutionary

No longer 7-less
Reaction score
7 string 26.5" scale Warlock, no bevels, mahogany body, spalted top, widow headstock, black burst on transparent red (or perhaps white), brushed chrome hardware, RG/Wizard profile neck, ebony fretboard, no markings, no binding, FR bridge, HSH set-up with trigger switch for middle single coil, three way main control between humbuckers with killswitch, volume per humbucker, tone, and piezos.

Nothing tooooo exotic.

')