If you could have any guitar...

• Thread starter K4RM4
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tosin's strandberg. His new one, not with the mixed scale.

But since this IS the standard guitars sub forum, I'll go for the Guthrie Govan signature model Suhr:
10175_700.jpg

Though I'm slightly leaning to the Rasmus model more, for the simplistic look.

Dude yeah, I either want that Suhr or a Carvin HF2.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Randomist

Reaction score
A universe green dot or GMC swirl...

But since this is in the 6 string section, a PGM401 with added graphtech ghost piezo goodness and locking tuners. Maybe throw the hexpander in there with the acousti-phonic for possible synth duties.

Ironbird

Kahler Abuser
Reaction score
If I could have only one, it would be the ESP KKV (sorry BC Rich) on the left:

KKVs1.jpg

That thing is too awesome for words.

texshred777

Reaction score
Ibanez RG PR1. One of the 12 "Texas Prestiges" Guitar Center had years ago. My best friend had one and it was the guitar that got me interested in Ibanez.

There isn't a thing I would change about that guitar. It's simply perfect.

mhickman2

The Abiding Dude
Reaction score
I've surprisingly never asked myself this question. I would have to go with the '59 Les Paul. Super cliche, but who wouldn't want to own a piece of history.

To be more realistic, I'm hoping my Decibel Javelin 6 I have a deposit on will fill that void.

g-zs

Got beagle?
Reaction score
Any 8-string tele with 30" scale for F# string and with fanned frets. Why? Because Tele is the only of popular shapes that I've newer owned and I really want one :)

javimm

Reaction score
If I could have one famous guitar, it'd be Jimmy Page's '59 Gibson Les Paul, either #1 or #2. That two guitars are a main part of the History of Rock and Roll.

A production model guitar, apart from the Gibson limited remake of the #2 mentioned above, I really like Guthrie Govan's signature Suhr. Gorgeus guitar.
GG%20-%20%281%29.jpg

I wouldn't mind having a Music Man Petrucci either :yesway:

gunch

digidun digidun wakka wakka skree
Reaction score
A Jackson custom shop SLS with a hipshot bridge instead of a TOM. 3x3 SLS headstock, Basswood body, 24.75" scale, 24 frets, Blank ebony board with side dots, Miracle Mans. Probably solid light blue.

Throat Hole

Reaction score
FENDER-SRV-N1-FULL.jpg

famous guitar would probably be srv's number one or Scott "Wino" Weinrich's black les paul custom and one of his sunn model Ts while we're at it :lol:
wino6.jpg

as far as a production guitar i would love an early ibanez universe one of the ones that was white like this one
11-06-22_11-21_1.jpg

as far as a custom i want a jackson soloist with a swamp ash body, satin finished mahogony neck maple finger board with ebony shark fin inlays non recessed OFR flamed maple top finished in natural with the entire guitar bound with black binding and a dimarzio X2N/Bluesbucker combo wired to 2 volumes and a 3 way toggle switch

')