If You Stumbled Upon $3k, You Would Buy...

• Thread starter danger5oh
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

danger5oh

I'm always... hungry
Reaction score
Let's just say that you magically stumbled upon an extra $3000... bills, debt, loan sharks aside... what would you blow it on?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Michael T

Sea Turtles mate
Contributor
Reaction score
Make final payment on my BRJ Jekyll & buy an Axe FX.
OR buy a Motorcycle.
Woot, I've got my priorities in line.

Razzy

[10]
Reaction score
Well, I've got my rig setup pretty much how I want it, so I'd probably buy a couple Ibanez 7's, and a Carvin 8-string.

danger5oh

I'm always... hungry
Reaction score
Hahaha... I was thinking Mesa Mark V and some BKP's for my Jackson Dominion and my SL3 Soloist... or maybe an EVH Wolfgang Stealth.

TimSE

Tone Chasr
Contributor
Reaction score
It would be an Axe FX2 for me. The idea of backtracks (which we use) to control my patches is too over powering!

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
A Fryette Two/Ninety/Two and a TC Electronic G-System to go with my E530. Not sure how the E530 would work with KT88's, but I want to try it.

Kaos-G

Reaction score
I think I would go for a Mark V for that kind of money, and maybe buy a cheap acoustic with the remaining cash...

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
A Randall V2, a TC Electronic G force, a Ground Control Pro, and some Eminence speakers. :yesway:
Feel like a broken record because I think I covered that somewhere else. :lol:

If it wasn't guitar-related, a used car. :)

wlfers

Reaction score
A Fryette Two/Ninety/Two and a TC Electronic G-System to go with my E530. Not sure how the E530 would work with KT88's, but I want to try it.

Sounds fantastic. Not sure how it wouldn't work out well.

Nimgoble

Wound tight
Reaction score
It would go straight to my savings account. I need to save for furniture for my new place.

If I were to ignore that, I'd have to say I'd get an Axe-FX 2. Then I'd sell off the Ultra and use that money to pick up a new computer and some luthiery tools.

raximkoron

Reaction score

It works great, especially paired with the right cabinet.

I'd probably drop the cash on a live-in road case for my rack equipment and cabinet. And probably incredibly ruggedized cases for my guitars. My rig is pretty much exactly how I want it at this point.

AzzMan

Reaction score
Lots of options... I could put it toward my S2000 fun, put it into my E30, buy a PRS, or sell my Orange and both my guitars and upgrade to an Orange halfstack.. and a PRS.

Latest posts

')