If You Stumbled Upon $3k, You Would Buy...

• Thread starter danger5oh
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

broj15

Reaction score
DAR FBM 100H. And some taco bell for me and my friends with what ever is left over lol.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
I'd spend it on an augmented bank account. That's just how I roll.

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
I'm in an interesting phase of my life. As of today, if I were to come into a lump sum like that, it would probably go towards a 'special' ring I'm saving up for. :wub:

Barring that, as much as I hate to say it, I'd probably toss it into savings, or use it to buy several shares of a good long-term stock investment.

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score
It wouldn't really make a difference in my current circumstances. I don't NEED (need is such an interesting word, no?) anything for that cost, and I am not allowed to spend what I have to buy anything anyway :lol:

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
Sell the Ultra ----> Buy AxeFxII and a custom Strandberg (with cash on my end :coffee:)

someoneiswrongontheinternet.jpg

Axe-FX II = $2,600 if you order direct from Fractal
Strandberg guitars start at approximately $2,433.31

So you plan on selling your Ultra for more than $2,033.31?

Dvaienat

Reaction score
If we're talking gear, then a Jackson WR1 or RR1, a Marshall JCM 800 2203 and an Orange PPC412.

Nile

Giver of the Likes
Reaction score
Shit ton of Magic: The gathering cards, Rack 11, Jackson King V, pickup upgrades to EMG or maybe BKP, slightly better computer with better speakers, spend some on someone and save the rest.

Leuchty

Previously CYBERSYN
Reaction score
amp case with 6u rack.

BKP Pickups.

Midi Foot controller.

Power conditioner.

-OR-

Another ticket to eurpoe.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
I'd probably buy $3000 worth of delay pedals.

edge-rig.jpg

Mordacain

Formerly 1-watt brigadier
Reaction score
Either a Mark V + Rectifier cabinet

or

a Line 6 DT25 + DT412 + Musicman Axis Super Sport

troyguitar

Reaction score
If I were spending it on gear, I'd go for a Vigier 7-string. Always wanted to try one but afraid to spend $3000 on something that I can't even see first let alone play...

Close second would be a Mark V of some sort.

groph

Reaction score
If it had to be on gear:

I don't need any kind of huge amp so maybe something like even a Tiny Terror combo plus a boost or a great sounding solid state would be nice and I kind of want a good slab of mahogany with a neck that I can wrap my hand around so maybe a pretty bog-standard Les Paul would fit the bill. C and B standard, hello QotSA and Amon Amarth.

Anything left over could go towards one of those Jackson X series string-thru Rhoads. I'll take the DiMarzio X2N out of my Warlock and get it installed in the Rhoads.

If it wasn't on gear but I had to spend it, I'd first probably lose 30 pounds and then have a big gay shopping spree and then spend the rest forging my book collection.

Or I'd go and squander it on some retarded awesome computer with an i7 2600K, 8GB of RAM and something like a GTX590, plus watercooling and all the necessary other things to keep the god rig from exploding.

Latest posts

')