If you're feeling nice: Help this lovely dog

DC23

Reaction score
So, while browsing that indiegogo site where Protest the Hero are doing their fan-funded record, I stumbled across this ad for someone asking for help because they wanted to put their dog through radiation treatment for a tumour. Such an incredibly sad story that really struck a chord (no pun intended) with me.

I don't know these people and am not affiliated in any way, I just donated what little money I could afford at the moment. Normally, I can't do these things...I'm the first one to admit the money is not always there. Please note I am not soliciting, I'm totally cool if no one donates, we all have expenses and I know we can't always do what we want just because it's nice.

This story just put a lot in perspective for me so I'm glad I took the time to read it, personally. Both my girlfriend and I have rescued dogs from different circumstances so for those animals lovers that have a moment, read the story if you feel like being really sad (being blatantly honest here haha). If anything, the story may make you appreciate your pet at home a little bit!

Although I am very saddened they really aren't near their goal with only about a day left. So it kind of seems like a lost cause sometimes, but you know, if my small donation can atleast go to that sweet dog getting a toy and having some enjoyment, then I'm happy! :D

:hbang:

Here's the link:

Sweet Daisy love | Indiegogo

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.