I'm about to do a magic trick... (epic Universe assembly picstory)

• Thread starter Eric
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lctdmf

Reaction score
Great stuff man! Those pickups look awesome on that swirl.

Eric

Reaction score
Updated original post :shred:

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Eric, I can't help but point this out:

you said the pile of parts is crap, but the guitar will be awesome. Since the guitar is being built out of the pile of parts, wouldn't that make the guitar crap as well?

:lol:

and it'd be awesome if you posted the newer pics at the top for less scrollin' :wub: hehe

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
WTF why did I change the title, it's not even assembled yet :fawk: and I demand a pic of the burnt finger. :lol:

Snorelax

Reaction score
Very nice looking guitar. I really like the swirl and the inlays, and pretty much everything else about it.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Why did you have to install the pickups in the pickguard while the pickguard was on the guitar? :scratch:

Eric

Reaction score
Why did you have to install the pickups in the pickguard while the pickguard was on the guitar? :scratch:

Because everything fits so tight, including the wiring through the routes (it's routed so that all the pickup wires go out under the bridge pickup (the neck goes under the single and then both go under the bridge) that it's actually even more of a pain in the ass to try to get everything to fit while already attached to the pickguard :lol:

The pickguard wasn't actually already on the guitar, the pickups were already in the guitar.

eelblack2

Fewel
Contributor
Reaction score
So Mike gets the pickups that dont suk? Or will that be part of the Muhahaha when he gets the guitar back with green sukfests and the GMC is sporting all black goodness? :fawk:

Apex1rg7x

Agent of Chaos
Reaction score
So Mike gets the pickups that dont suk? Or will that be part of the Muhahaha when he gets the guitar back with green sukfests and the GMC is sporting all black goodness? :fawk:

I have his address, i dont want to have to play that game:lol: Ct's and UV's all over the place:idea:

')