I'm am now a fan of...

• Thread starter BusinessMan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

teamSKDM

Reaction score
I just listen to rap/hiphop nowadays really. the only metal i ever listen to is veil of maya, devin townsend, and vildhjarta haha. but alot of capital steez, jedi mind tricks, alooot of brooklyn artists.

avinu

Reaction score
To something that is not metal at all....it is just plain weird like my personality

Here you go and dont be afraid to click, trust me it wont hurt

Yesssss, we are on the same page my friend. One of my buds got me into this guy a few weeks back. He got really into this type of stuff a few years back and now I think I'm getting pulled in that direction as well.

Bennykins

Reaction score
Marty Friedman - always liked his playing with Megadeath, but only now just getting around to checking out his solo work and it kicks ass.

Alex Kenivel

Stunt Guitar
Reaction score
I am now a fan of metal again, after a long hiatus with the genre.

Pat_tct

Reaction score
Devin Townsend.... I never got it. never really listened but I heard the EMG performance of Kingdom and was blown away. it just clicked where is hasn't before.

then i looked up some of the festival performances and i must he is great. plus he is super entertaining to watch

')