Im drunk

• Thread starter settite
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

settite

Legion of Doom
Contributor
Reaction score
And I have a interview in 6 hours, what should I do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Stay awake and drink a retarded amount of coffee. If you go to sleep, you're fucked. Take a shower and get cleaned up and try not to act drunk at the interview.

XEN

BEYOND 6UITAR & B4SS
Contributor
Reaction score
You mean a family member was just hospitalized and you need to reschedule, right? Huh???

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
The only solution is to keep drinking and show up plastered.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
I think if he stops drinking right away, pumps a fuck ton of water and coffee through his system and stays awake, he has a chance.

settite

Legion of Doom
Contributor
Reaction score
The only solution is to keep drinking and show up plastered.

i like your idea, this is the 9th interview I have had with this company and I know I will get a job with them but I dont want to look like a complete bag if ass. I have a inside connection with the company....

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Go for a jog or something dude, sweat the booze out, and shower like a motherfucker and brush your teeth really good so you don't smell like a bum. You can sober up in 6 hours (well, 4 now).

Popsyche

Contributor
Reaction score
Go for a jog or something dude, sweat the booze out, and shower like a motherfucker and brush your teeth really good so you don't smell like a bum. You can sober up in 6 hours (well, 4 now).

^ :agreed:

Get as much alcohol out of your system as you can, and exercise is a great way to do it. brushing your teeth won't stop you from breathing out booze though. Lots of water and moderate excercise.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score

Get as much alcohol out of your system as you can, and exercise is a great way to do it. brushing your teeth won't stop you from breathing out booze though. Lots of water and moderate excercise.

But brushing your teeth can't hurt, especially if you've been chain smoking along with the drinking, if you're anything like me :lol: The exercise will help keep you awake. If you fall asleep you're fucked.

Popsyche

Contributor
Reaction score
But brushing your teeth can't hurt, especially if you've been chain smoking along with the drinking, if you're anything like me :lol: The exercise will help keep you awake. If you fall asleep you're fucked.

He should definitely brush his teeth like crazy, especially after that corn flake and garlic clove breakfast! :ugh:

:idea: I know! Ask the interviewer out for Bloody Marys!

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score

:agreed: Pretty much. Stop drinking, have a coffee and an orange juice, go for a run or a bike ride, take a shower, eat breakfast, do crunches or take a walk or somethiung, take another shower, then brusgh your teeth and hit the cologne.

More importantly, what the fuck were you doing up drinking till 6 before a 12 o'clockl interview? I don't even do that shit. :lol:

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
:agreed: Pretty much. Stop drinking, have a coffee and an orange juice, go for a run or a bike ride, take a shower, eat breakfast, do crunches or take a walk or somethiung, take another shower, then brusgh your teeth and hit the cologne.

More importantly, what the fuck were you doing up drinking till 6 before a 12 o'clockl interview? I don't even do that shit. :lol:

he's in AZ. its actually a 9 am interview ;p

Grom

New found sanity
Reaction score
I don't mean to be harsh, but if you get drunk just before a serious interview, you should begin to take your responsabilities bro ... :shrug:

')