I'm guilty

• Thread starter Hellbound
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

playstopause

Contributor
Reaction score
Eh, I still would never say they were "the shit" before their hit single. I'd heard about M.Manson before them.

I know what you mean.
I guess they were the shit in my surroundings before "Faith" then :)
Me and my friends only discovered "Faith" once we got the album.

It's "Counterfeit" that got us hooked.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hellbound

€£¥€£¥€£¥€£•
Reaction score
You're comparing apples and oranges. Dimmu Borgir and Limp Bizkit are different genres of music, and you can't really compare them.

It's all personal tastes. Neither one of them "sucks", you just don't like one as much as the other.

okay look I had some bad skunk weed and still don't know what the hell I am even saying anymore so can anyone please sympathize with me??:lol: Come on we all have our bad moments I just can't seem to find a good way to end this thread that makes it look like I have a point....because this whole thread I started was just a brainfart from the beginning!:nuts:

Zepp88

Arktanian Diplomat
Contributor
Reaction score
I was referring to "Dimmu Borgir's" newest album since I just started listening to them yeah I know they have been around....seems they are just getting more popular nowadays.

Oh boy look what I went and started.:lol: please everyone don't hate me.lol

Hey, that's my opinion. I don't think they have brought anything good or new or exciting to music...but what do I know, people love them.

I remember seeing stuff about Dimmu in magazines since right before Death Cult.

As far as anything unique or anything of merit with Limp Bizkit. Korn did it first, and the did it better, much better. Also...they discovered Limp Bizkit...funny...

playstopause

Contributor
Reaction score
believe me this shit had me feeling like a turd with legs, still does actually...it even smelled like dog poop. You did not want any of this....or maybe you would have some people love feeling retarded.:scratch:

Hope you didn't get anything that was "shooted" with chemicals...

/ Off-topic

josh821

Reaction score
I liked the first album a lot when it came out and I still enjoy it. To me that was the only album where Durst didn't absolutely obliterate any credibility that the music could ever have. It was an exceptionally unique album at the time and had some real energy behind it.

Variant

Banned
Reaction score
Okay I know there are not many Limp Bizkit fans out there can't say I'm one of one at all these days either but man in this live version of faith when he does that "GET THE FUK UP!!" part that shit gets me pumped. Anyone else? Come on!!! Admit it !!!:evil:

:squint:

:rofl:

:squint:
Nope... Limp Bizkit sucks.

')