Im happy :P

• Thread starter Tordenguden
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Tordenguden

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Just ordered me a M7 humbucker to go with my Ibanez Rg7321. Do you think it will sond oki in this guitar? The choice was between Bareknuckle Warpig and the Lundgren M7, i went for the Lundgren cus Im from Norway and that way i can get the pup quicker then ordering warpigs from the UK.

I really hope the M7 bucker is worth the money.

Reactions: AVH

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Tordenguden

Reaction score
Yea, ive heard that too, but never tryed one. I hope it goes well with basswood :)

AVH

avhguitarrepair.com
Forum MVP
Reaction score
You WILL NOT be disappointed in the M7. It is flat out the tightest, crunchiest pickup I've ever used. I've tried it out now on two different Ibanez's and currently have it in my JP7, and it really sounds great in all of them which have basswood bodies.
Ha det bra! :wavey:

AVH

avhguitarrepair.com
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Nei. Only some simple phrases and stuff. Not enough to carry on a conversation, unfortunately for my laziness. My wife is Norwegian, and is finally coming back here from going to school over in Hamar. I've been over there 6 times, very cool place. :metal:

Jongpil Yun

Contributor
Reaction score
After you've had it for a month or so, remember to post a review.

I'm about to order a bridge M7 in a week or so. I hope they live up haha.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
From everything I've heard, it slays.

I've never played one, though.

Wow you're a mod now? Congrats dude! Seems like everyone but me is becoming a mod nowadays ;) Bob rules, much deserved :metal:

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
From everything I've heard, it slays.

I've never played one, though.

Same here. I haven't heard a single negative thing about the M7.

It'd be cool if you could record some clips for us once you get it. ;)

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow you're a mod now? Congrats dude! Seems like everyone but me is becoming a mod nowadays ;) Bob rules, much deserved :metal:

Spank you berry much, Nick. I appreciate those kind words. :bowdown:

I'd dig hearing some more clips, too. Wouldn't mind trying that bad boy out down the road, since it's EQ'd exactly the way I like. Too bad it's a ceramic passive. :(

:lol:

Jongpil Yun

Contributor
Reaction score
Spank you berry much, Nick. I appreciate those kind words. :bowdown:

I'd dig hearing some more clips, too. Wouldn't mind trying that bad boy out down the road, since it's EQ'd exactly the way I like. Too bad it's a ceramic passive. :(

:lol:

Bah, passives spank actives in terms of tone.

AVH

avhguitarrepair.com
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Dude, Ive got that same setup and it completely slays my Universe in terms of rythm tone. M7 are the EMGKillaz!!!!:hbang:

That's great Ruan, but I find it odd that you put a pickup in that cost almost as much as the guitar itself. :lol: I would have put it into the far superior UV, and taken the Blaze from the UV to help out the 7321.
Kind of like dropping a Ferarri engine into a Toyota, isn't it?

Ruan7321

Reaction score
That's great Ruan, but I find it odd that you put a pickup in that cost almost as much as the guitar itself. :lol: I would have put it into the far superior UV, and taken the Blaze from the UV to help out the 7321.
Kind of like dropping a Ferarri engine into a Toyota, isn't it?

I know what u are saying. This was my reasoning. The UV sounds awesome on its own, and I didn't want to change the pickups in there because I like the way the Blazes sound for leads. The RG is my riff machine. Whats better than the M7 for that? :shred: :hbang:

I also feel that the M7 actually makes the RG good enough to actually compete with the UV. I personally like the Neck on the RG better and I find the UV a bit Heavy in in weight department (Not Les Paul heavy, but still). Also the UV is a bitch to tune.:wallbash: (saving up for my Tremol-No)

Latest posts

')