I'm new.

• Thread starter Dark Tranquillity
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Tranquillity

Gothenburg Guitarist
Reaction score
Yep, I'm new to this board and to seven string guitars in general. Infact, I don't even own one at all :rolleyes: . I've been playing guitar for 3 years and I've recently been interested in seven string guitars...which I'm also currently thinking about purchasing a schecter hellraiser C-7 to add to my usa 1984 fender strat and my mid 90s Celeb Ovation. I usually play guitar about 2-3 hours a day ...and when I'm not playing guitar you can find me on the net surfing about, listening to music, playing some video games, and just having fun with buds. A Couple of my bands that I listen to are Meshuggah, Dillinger Escape Plan, Necrophagist, Cryptopsy, the red chord, Opeth, Dark Tranquillity, In Flames, Nevermore, Dream Theater, Rush, Tool, Borknagar, Emperor, Shadows Fall, etc. I came to talk about guitars and other stuff, and make some friends. :shred:

~Ben

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
Dark Tranquillity said:
I came to talk about guitars and other stuff, and make some friends. :shred:
you certainly found the right place, welcome aboard :wavey: !

Josh

Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome! Once you get past how evil the low B sounds, you'll be amazed by how much extra flexibility one extra string gives you. :D

I'm still hung up on the low B. :(

Hawksmoor

Wannabe Shredder
Reaction score
Low B's are for pussies, low A's where it's at! :)

Kidding, welcome DT, you'll find a hell of a lot of expertise here. :hbang:

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Hawksmoor said:
Low B's are for pussies, low A's where it's at! :)

Kidding, welcome DT, you'll find a hell of a lot of expertise here. :hbang:

Screw low A. Low F, bitches! :fawk:

Seriously, greetings and a warm welcome to you, O Dark and Tranquil One :wavey: Hope you make some good friends.

')