I'm not sure what to call this custom 7 stringer (contains odd shaped V with an EMG)

• Thread starter misingonestring
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

misingonestring

Irrelevant Name
Reaction score
I was doing my round of browsing again and I spotted this V shaped 7 stringer with one EMG707 and it's an interesting looking guitar I dunno if I'd consider buying it if I had money but whatever.

I'd call it "The Antler" or "The Wing"

Custom 7 String Flying V Electric Guitar EMG 707 - eBay (item 320495103506 end time Mar-10-10 17:53:08 PST)

image142.gif

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
Oh man...Never :lol: You couldn't sell that to me...

"Now let us try and play this bad boy sitting down.............................Fuck..."

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Considering how craptacular most DarkStar Guitars look, this isn't too bad.

Reaction score
that whole tuner layout just seems terribly disorganized and resultingly looks like shit...i would call it the "shithole" like a black whole but shitty.

haffner1

Reaction score
I'm not really sure I would call it quite ugly. It certainly is interesting for a gimick guitar, and the wood at least seems to be high quality. It would never be a "go to" guitar, but it could have its uses.

Dusty201087

Kenyon class of 2014
Reaction score
Idea process for this guitar:

"Okay, so we need a new shape guys..."

*think think think*

"OH! How about we take a good OLD shape and change it so it doesn't work at all! YEAH!!!"

I kid :lol:

')