I'm playing out a lot in the next couple months

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
So here's a quick list of when & where. Hopefully some of my ss.org brethren can make it out to some shows :vince:

vlupcomingshows.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Nice lineup of gigs. :hbang: Im waiting for that day when I see MA, NH or ME on there. :D

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
I hate Tempe Arizona. EVERY time i see it on a concert listeing i think its Tampa.

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
West coast. I'm east, so can't make it out, but what a great little tour there! Playing the Whiskey a Go Go 3x? That's great, man. I always wanted to play there. What a great name for a bar. And the history... the Doors, Alice Cooper, Motley Crue, Van Halen, Misfits! Amazing.

B Lopez

Vescere bracis meis.
Reaction score
*sniff-sniff*

I smell a So-Cal surf trip + Heavy Metal trip soon :woohoo:

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
sweet flyer!!

if you guys ever play around Toledo, you can all crash at my place :yesway:

Christopher

Total Rondo Addict!
Contributor
Reaction score
Any chance you guys will wonder up into the PAC NW? There's a few of us up here that may trek a while to see you but all those dates would be quite a road trip.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
There needs to be some TX dates on that list.

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
Any chance you guys will wonder up into the PAC NW?

possibly next year. We're looking to play our region more first before trekking out of it.

We were shooting to be on a tour this summer that would've taken us through Seattle & Portland, but that unfortunately never came to fruition.

Texas, is more likely. We're looking to book some shows in NV, NM, west Texas, and even possibly in UT along with more AZ gigs outside of the Phoenix area before we trek out much further. CO would be an option too if it weren't 800 friggin' miles up mountains to get to Denver.

')