I'm sitting here at work

• Thread starter Drew
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
...with my feet up on my desk and my acoustic guitar, practicing.

Basically, the office is empty for the long weekend, I'm just staying behind for coverage and taking an early afternoon some other day, so I figured since I have nothing to do anyway I might as well enjoy myself. :cool:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kotex

Trippin' balls
Reaction score
Go for it dude. I got a 4 day weekend from school, so I started injoying myself last night. Went out got home at 3 am woke up at 12 today. I love holidays.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'm sitting here at work in the midst of a massive shitstorm as we try to get things out to print to meet a deadline.

:(

angusyoungwanabe

ss.org's Diabetic
Reaction score
i have no job and am not going to school. just went to pick up my lil bro and sis from school. we rode bikes and its freaking hot here in southern cali.

rogue

metal is forever
Reaction score
darren said:
I'm sitting here at work in the midst of a massive shitstorm as we try to get things out to print to meet a deadline.

get back to work :nono:

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I just finished my day and now I'm on here. Man, I need a shower.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Nice. Nothing like enjoying yourself with your guitar, at work even. :yesway: Today was an easy work day for me as well. Tonight, I am doing some last minute recording here and there, finishing up on a few songs, then, I am finally done with the recording part. :woohoo:

Then comes mixing which im not looking forward to. :noplease:

giannifive

Occasional Poster
Contributor
Reaction score
I spent a good portion of the day arranging travel for an upcoming business trip. Unfortunately now it looks like I'll have to work on Monday... I should bring my guitar into work. Better yet, I should by a cheapy guitar and a Behringer V-AMP just for the office! Hmm....

Vegetta

Pixel Farmer
Reaction score
darren said:

+1
OH jesus I've been there a couple of times this week

My favorite thing is after you have the job packaged, on disk, proofs printed and its been at the printers for a few days you get a call asking if you could possibly change the text on page 45 with this new copy ( that is too long to fit in the page) :wallbash:

Print jobs seem like they are allways a pain in the ass:lol:

Popsyche

Contributor
Reaction score
that guy said:
just got backfrom marching in the football game ,and looking forward to a long weekend at the coast

Is you'all in the band? Wear a Busbee or a shako?

Kotex

Trippin' balls
Reaction score
Dudes, I'm so paying for all my holiday partying.lol. I'm so behind in Astronomy. I partied 3 of the 4 days and on the las tday I woke up at like 3 in the afternoon. Had to buy a book, gotta' read hella' pages and answer questions on the reading.Greeeeeeat. lol

')