IMAC + GP5 issues

Reaction score
i recently got an imac and i was loading Guitar Pro 5 onto it and it worked fine till i tried to open it, it kept closing unexpectedly an soon as i'd start it, well i got past that and it was working fine till i tried to paste something, then it closed unexpectedly, which it does EVERY time now, please help i'm new to macs and this is hell. :evil::wallbash:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chickenhawk

A Bad Idea
Contributor
Reaction score
Wrong section, gentlemen :cool:

But yes, use TuxGuitar. It's the same thing, opens/saves to the same files, and kicks much ass.:hbang:

Reaction score
I had the same problem. My guitar pro 5 ran on leopard and tiger but not snow leopard. It would do the same thing, open the program, but crash wen trying to do something with a song. So my solution was buying guitar pro 6. That worked on snow leopard.

asmegin_slayer

cali-cornia bluffer
Reaction score
I had the same problem. My guitar pro 5 ran on leopard and tiger but not snow leopard. It would do the same thing, open the program, but crash wen trying to do something with a song. So my solution was buying guitar pro 6. That worked on snow leopard.

Thats bizzare. I just updated my 2 year old imac (leapord) and put to snow leapord and it works just fine. However, I did notice a bit of a small lag when loading the program. I will try reinstalling it if it makes a difference.

Latest posts

')