Impeach Dubya!

• Thread starter tylershelburne
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
Though I think there would be grounds to impeach the rat bastard. It's not my decision. I'm not sure Congress could or would impeach him as it stands right now.

Nik

Arrogant asshole
Reaction score
Luck that peice of shit only has one more year before he gets the boot

What I'm more worried about is what he accomplishes in that year. Word is that he might go after Iran as early as April.

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
Nik hit the nail right on the head. Bush might start acting like he is answerable to no one. That is truly scary if he decides to attack Iran. Syria or N. Korea.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
It might happen, but it depends largely on what Bush does in the next six months. It will NOT happen unless the GOP decides that an impeached Bush will do less damage to the image of the Republican party than one still in office and ruling as if he's answerable to no-one. Like I said, I won't rule it out, it depends how hard-headed he's prepared to be, and if it comes it'll come from/with the GOP, not a Democratic attack squad.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
This forum isn't for antagonistic posts like this, it's for political discussion - and discussions that start out like this never end well.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')