IN STOCK: Caparison Michael Romeo Dellinger-MJR *New In Box*

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Just arriving from Caparison is a rare Dellinger-MJR (Michael Romeo signature) in Pro.White. I had a chance to play one of these at NAMM and it has a really unique sound and feel. The neck profile and pickups are unlike any other Dellinger, yet it has that familiar Caparison quality and huge tone. For those who may not know, Michael Romeo is the guitarist for Symphony X :yesway:

It has a unique matte 'Pro.White' finish, 24-fret maple fretboard, DiMarzio X2N (b) & Tone Zone (n), mahogany body, 25.5 scale, CTS pots, amazing Schaller trem, Michael Romeo's signature on the headstock, etc.

The guitar is $2599 shipped w/ case, warranty, full custom setup, etc. Sorry guys, the price on these went up (like everyone else). I am an authorized Caparison dealer.

Feel free to call, email, IM, or PM me if you have any questions or want to chat. My contact info can be found on the website.

Thanks for looking, cheers :cheers:

dellinger-MJR&

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

caughtinamosh

SS.org-er
Reaction score
Oh wow Nick... THAT is what being a Caparison dealer is all about, no?

caughtinamosh

SS.org-er
Reaction score
Just my way of saying it's absolutely gorgeous :yesway:.

white finish + maple = epic epic win

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not so sure about that guitar Nick. You should send it to me when you get it and then I will try it out. If it's okay I will send you a sweet RG2610 in return. Deal?

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
how does it play

It's still in the box, but based on the one I played @ NAMM it plays great. It has a different profile than the rest of the Dellingers but a really superb feel nonetheless.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
i don´t like the drop tunings .. 7 strings are better

how is the neck.. thin or medium.. ??

I don't really consider B standard a drop tuning. I'm at the point now where I'll always take a 7 all things being equal (or when going custom), but there are just so few production 7s that are decent and so many more options for killer 6s that I can live without the high E string in the name of tone and quality.

As for the neck question, I don't know how to answer that as "thin or medium" is extremely vague and subjective. Have you played Caparisons before? I'd say its medium, maybe slightly thin. It's pretty neutral, I think people with any hand/finger types would find it supremely ergonomic and fast. I have a lot of customers who are used to everything from Ibanez to Jackson to Gibson who fall in love w/ the Caparisons.

Man, that is such a sweet guitar. Romeo rules too! :hbang:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
How is the neck shape compared to the Horus neck?

I honestly don't remember much as I only held it briefly @ NAMM. I haven't broken out the box yet. From what I remember though, it felt great, pretty close to the Horus I'd say.

F1Filter

Contributor
Reaction score
SOLD to one of our own :yesway:

:woot:

BTW. If anyone is interested in doing business with Nick. He is all about the customer service. It didn't even get it sent out yet, and I've got nothing but good things to say about him. Very much in the know about the gear he sells. Unlike other dealers I've recently had the misfortune of dealing with. Whom, if I were to have asked for some detailed info about the MJR. They'd probably give me an answer along the lines of: "Ummmm. Well, it's white..." :squint:

I just got my itemized phone bill. Only now I'm realizing that Nick and I were yapping for nearly an hour about the gtr and other assorted stuff. Holy shit!!! :lol:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
:woot:

BTW. If anyone is interested in doing business with Nick. He is all about the customer service. It didn't even get it sent out yet, and I've got nothing but good things to say about him. Very much in the know about the gear he sells. Unlike other dealers I've recently had the misfortune of dealing with. Whom, if I were to have asked for some detailed info about the MJR. They'd probably give me an answer along the lines of: "Ummmm. Well, it's white..." :squint:

I just got my itemized phone bill. Only now I'm realizing that Nick and I were yapping for nearly an hour about the gtr and other assorted stuff. Holy shit!!! :lol:

Wow Tony, thats really nice of you to say I appreciate that. It was a pleasure chatting with you. Sorry about the phone bill, next time I'll call you as I have free long distance :)

BTW, the guitar did ship out I just have been so busy today/tonight that I havent been able to give you the tracking # yet. I'll send that over to you now. I just spent about 6 hours chatting with a customer in my living room about video games, horror movies and Married With Children :lol:

But yeah, thanks again for the business and the kind endorsement. It's my pleasure, please feel free to get in touch anytime and I hope you enjoy the guitar :metal:

')