IN STOCK: Fryette (VHT) 2/90/2 Stereo Tube PowerAmp (Model G2902)

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I present to you another brand new in box 'Two/Ninety/Two' stereo tube poweramp from the fine gentlemen at Fryette Amplification (formerly VHT). I'll spare you guys the sales pitch as Steven Fryette is widely known as having the best sounding poweramps on the market - for both digital and tube preamps alike.

I am an authorized Fryette Amplification dealer and thus this unit comes with a Five Year Warranty. I also now have a storefront so if anyone in the New England area wants to try it out in person, you're more than welcome!

TWO/FIFTY/TWO STEREO POWER AMPLIFIER

Front Panel: Channel A Depth and Presence, Input Level and Voicing switches, Channel B Depth and Presence, Input Level and Voicing switches, Channel A and B Standby switches, HI/LO (90/60) Power Switch and Fan Speed Switch. Channel A and B Fuses, Power Switch.

Rear Panel: Channel A/Mono Input, Impedance Selector, Parallel Speaker Outputs, Channel B Input, Impedance Selector, Parallel Speaker Outputs, Cooling Fan, Mains Fuse, AC Input.

Features: Mono linked Stereo inputs, Class A/AB Power Mode, Independent input tube stages for maximum stereo separation between channels, Presence and Depth controls. Adjustable Bias.

Power output: 98 Watts RMS/Channel. 60 Watts RMS/Channel – Low Power Mode

Impedance: Selectable for 4, 8 or 16 ohms. Two parallel output jacks per channel.

Tube Complement:
2-12AX7AC (China Selected)
2-12AU7AC (China Selected)
4-Premium Matched Sovtek KT88 Power Tubes

2902_Front.jpg

2902_Rear.jpg

PRICING & PAYMENT POLICIES
The MAP for the G2902 is $1499. I can accept credit cards directly (Visa, Mastercard, Discover), PayPal, Money Orders, or any other reasonable method of payment.

SHIPPING

I am offering FREE SHIPPING domestically for forum members. If you're in Canada or elsewhere, inquire for a shipping estimate. I will ship FedEx Ground by default and will ship the same day as receiving payment.

RETURNS

I offer a 48 hour approval period to make sure this unit is for you. Just make sure to contact me to setup a return. Of course the unit will have to be the new condition, with all original packaging, shipped back fully insured, etc. Common sense stuff really :)

CONTACT INFO

I welcome any and all calls, emails, PMs, IMs, etc. I'm happy to chat day or night, so feel free. My email and phone # can be found on my website. Those of you who use AIM or MSN can chat with me there, just PM me your info.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Scarpie

Reaction score
ugh god dude i want that 2:90:2 so freakin bad for my pod x3. the only poweramp i'll use. but am stupidly broke right now. you do layaways?!!!

sorry for the stupid time wasting, but i am retarded for that poweramp

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
ugh god dude i want that 2:90:2 so freakin bad for my pod x3. the only poweramp i'll use. but am stupidly broke right now. you do layaways?!!!

sorry for the stupid time wasting, but i am retarded for that poweramp

Yes I am opening to doing layaways. Just send me an email/pm or give me a ring and we can work something out.

')