IN STOCK: Fryette (VHT) Sig:X 100W Head (Model G100SX)

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I present to you another brand new Sig:X straight from Steven Fryette Design. This amp is incredibly feature-rich and packed full of amazing tone. I'll spare you the sales pitch however as there are a million threads/links you can find on this amp, including one of my own from way back when.

The Axe Palace is an authorized Fryette Amplification dealer and thus this unit comes with a Five Year Warranty.

You can see detailed description and specs here: Fryette Amplification - Sig:X - Overview

SigX_Front.jpg

SIG_OB.jpg

PRICING & PAYMENT POLICIES

The MAP for the G100UL is $1999. I can accept credit cards directly (Visa, Mastercard, Discover), PayPal, Money Orders, or any other reasonable method of payment.

SHIPPING

I am offering FREE SHIPPING domestically for forum members. If you're in Canada, inquire for a shipping estimate. I will ship FedEx Ground by default and will ship the same day as receiving payment.

RETURNS

I offer a 48 hour approval period to make sure this unit is for you. Just make sure to contact me to setup a return. Of course the unit will have to be the new condition, with all original packaging, shipped back fully insured, etc. Common sense stuff really :)

CONTACT INFO

I welcome any and all calls, emails, PMs, IMs, etc. I'm happy to chat day or night, so feel free. My email and phone # can be found on my website. Those of you who use AIM or MSN can chat with me there, just PM me your info.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'm going to toss this on eBay in a few days, if anyone is interested in this get in touch :)

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Amp's still available, tossed it up on eBay however. Again it's $1999 w/ free shipping. Brand new in box :)

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
This one is still available. I also have a Deliverance 120 and some Pittbulls arriving in a week or so :)

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Update: I have two of these available, one with a VHT logo one Fryette.