In this thread you will find a lot of pretentious, childish nonsense. And cursing!

• Thread starter MyOwnEffigy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MyOwnEffigy

Satan's Scallion
Reaction score
After putting up with the nonsense on this forum, especially on the now closed thread,I realized I'm wasting my time here. Silly as it sounds, I hate politics being brought into forums. I think free speech is destroyed on a daily basis by these so called "forums". People judging who can say what and when and how they can say it. I think I'd much rather write at my own discretion with as much disdain and hate as I so choose. Not that this post won't be deleted. I'll be oh so shocked when it is. But I'll just post somewhere where I can say what I want and not have to listen to anyone's input. I could post here and talk to people who I could give less than two craps about. People like Eleven59 or Shannon. Or I could actually play my guitar. I chose the latter. Peace out now. :fawk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Donnie

Forum MVP
Reaction score
The thing is that we would like to keep this mostly a forum for music. Mostly Seven string guitars and their brethren. Just because you had a disagreement with a couple of members shouldn't cause you to leave. But I guess to each his own.

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
I probably wouldn't have made the same decisions as MyOwnEffigy, and hell, I love Shannon and Two Hands (Eleven59). Those guys rock!

But I love Effigy's cahoneys in saying it! :fawk:

(I have a soft spot for rebels, what can I say.)

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
MyOwnEffigy said:
After putting up with the nonsense on this forum, especially on the now closed thread,I realized I'm wasting my time here. Silly as it sounds, I hate politics being brought into forums. I think free speech is destroyed on a daily basis by these so called "forums". People judging who can say what and when and how they can say it. I think I'd much rather write at my own discretion with as much disdain and hate as I so choose. Not that this post won't be deleted. I'll be oh so shocked when it is. But I'll just post somewhere where I can say what I want and not have to listen to anyone's input. I could post here and talk to people who I could give less than two craps about. People like Eleven59 or Shannon. Or I could actually play my guitar. I chose the latter. Peace out now. :fawk:

Now there's no reason to be rebellious for the sake of being rebellious. :fawk:

Don't be mad at me. I didn't close the thread. And don't be so melodramatic. Things didn't go your way. Boo-f'n-hoo. Can't you have a debate without getting all worked up? Wait....at 20, you're a young guy that thinks he knows everything already. FIGHT THE POWER! VIVA LA RESISTANCE! Don't worry. At 20, I didn't know shit either. You'll learn.

Whatever. Later.

MyOwnEffigy

Satan's Scallion
Reaction score
Shannon, plain and simple, bro. Fuck you. You're an old pretentious fuck. OK? Did I spell it out? You fucking cum guzzling twat for brains. Fuck straight off. If I could care less what a thirty something who posts on a guitar thread had to say about anything I'd amaze myself. You shit for brains pussy of a cocksucker.

Feel free to fuck yourself. I know you'll get loads of pussy that way. And I do know shit, because that's exactly what I'm talking to you old fuck.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
MyOwnEffigy said:
Shannon, plain and simple, bro. Fuck you. You're an old pretentious fuck. OK? Did I spell it out? You fucking cum guzzling twat for brains. Fuck straight off. If I could care less what a thirty something who posts on a guitar thread had to say about anything I'd amaze myself. You shit for brains pussy of a cocksucker.

Feel free to fuck yourself. I know you'll get loads of pussy that way. And I do know shit, because that's exactly what I'm talking to you old fuck.

Wow, you have quite the vocabulary for such an educated man. I have learned my lesson. :rolleyes:

Rock on, young squire. :hbang:

MyOwnEffigy

Satan's Scallion
Reaction score
Yeah, nice and pretentious. How... expected? Again, age doesn't mean wisdom. It just means you're that much closer to death. And it can't come soon enough for a fine fellow like you. I hope only the worst for you. Old codgers who think they're masterminds. When in reality, they're just half-wit hacks who didn't do a thing with their life. Yeah, that's what I thought. :fawk: :fawk: :fawk: :fawk: And this is the problem with internet, in real life, I probably would have just punched you by now.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
MyOwnEffigy said:

Actually, I've never deleted a single post on here, nor have I closed many threads that weren't straight out pissing contests. I think as far as forum admins go, I'm pretty damn laid back. You're welcome to your right to free speech, but if you can't understand that this is a music forum and not a place for you to rant about religion and fire insults at people, then I'm sorry, this isn't the forum for you. This is a music forum, and yes, you are wasting your time here if you'd rather discuss religion than guitars.

Enjoy playing your guitar, and congrats on being the first person ever banned from this forum. Your opinions, regardless of what they are, aren't welcome here if they're followed up by insults and flaming towards anyone that disagrees with you. I'll leave this thread here as a testament of "How not to conduct yourself on the internet".

Adios. I guess you'll be wanting to punch me in the face too. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
')