(in your opinion) the worst specs you could imagine on a guitar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

6Christ6Denied6

Reaction score
1eff6c11c48ec9677261fb4c8b6387a3.jpg

:rofl: thats is ridiculously fail.

MaKo´s Tethan

Reaction score
any guitar with a scale under 25 inches...
a humbucker in the middle position...
2 tone controls.
is all I hate, everything else is ok to me.

Variant

Banned
Reaction score
Anything that starts off as rosewood being a the "worst" worst choice in tonewoods for a fingerboard is so full of fail that I don't even know where to begin. :rofl:

6Christ6Denied6

Reaction score
im glad you voice your opinion but anything under than rosewood is not fail. we all like different things, you should respect that rather that laugh at it. by the way the title was not "worst specs ever" hence why i put ("in you opinion") in the title

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
im glad you voice your opinion but anything under than rosewood is not fail. we all like different things, you should respect that rather that laugh at it. by the way the title was not "worst specs ever" hence why i put ("in you opinion") in the title

You should respect the fact that you're quite possibly going to be putting down something that others like. People tend to voice there opinions in rebuttal regarding that. It's just how it goes.

You get what you give. :)

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Super-thin necks with no shoulders
basswood bodies
two hums with a blade switch

6Christ6Denied6

Reaction score
You should respect the fact that you're quite possibly going to be putting down something that others like. People tend to voice there opinions in rebuttal regarding that. It's just how it goes.

You get what you give. :)

yes but he could have put it another way than saying its fail and using the laugh smiley. an appropriate response for example could have been, "i disagree with your statement about rosewood fingerboards, i think that they produce the best tone than anything else, i enjoy the smooth warm sounds from by ____ with a rosewood board than my ____ with a maple board".

see what i mean, you can disagree without being a troll about it

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
yes but he could have put it another way than saying its fail and using the laugh smiley. an appropriate response for example could have been, "i disagree with your statement about rosewood fingerboards, i think that they produce the best tone than anything else, i enjoy the smooth warm sounds from by ____ with a rosewood board than my ____ with a maple board".

And you could have phrased your opinion much better as well. Like I said, you get what you give. :)

If you're not ready to hear opposition, and it's all so colorful vocabulary, then perhaps the internet is not the place to be.

Though, I think you're taking what Variant said WAAAAAAAYY too seriously. :lol:

6Christ6Denied6

Reaction score
And you could have phrased your opinion much better as well. Like I said, you get what you give. :)

If you're not ready to hear opposition, and it's all so colorful vocabulary, then perhaps the internet is not the place to be.

Though, I think you're taking what Variant said WAAAAAAAYY too seriously. :lol:

im not taking it way to seriously, i was just trying to state that you can voice you opinion without being so hostile about it.....

you know what it doesn't even matter, i am hijacking my own thread, lets just forget about it

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, I actually though Variant's response was appropriate. :lol:

6Christ6Denied6

Reaction score
That was my troll for the thread, since those are basically the specs for the most popular RGs. ;)

i was never a big ibanez fan, they feel like toys, they feel fragile, and out of the 3 that i had 2 of them the necks would warp and give me problems.

not to mention rosewood and dots :barf:

avenger

Reaction score
TOM, Single Cut, 22 fret, huge neck heels.

Body woods dont matter that much to me. If its good wood it will sound good. If its bad wood it will sound bad. Also fretboards with no dots, drives me nuts! I love the offset dots though. SO SEXY!

EDIT: Hate 5 way blade switches they feel so lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')