Inappropriate wedding songs...

• Thread starter BucketheadRules
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

VBCheeseGrater

not quite a shredder
Reaction score
Let's not forget all the rap songs that fit the bill here, something like "Shut Up Ho and Get Out My Way Bitch (Reprise)"

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
^ Somebody post Nuts on Your Chin by Eazy E please! :)

Genome

Reaction score
Guns 'N Roses - Used to Love Her (But I Had to Kill Her)

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Speaking of Nirvana... About a Girl is another bad one for a wedding. Pretty sure he wasn't speaking well of said girl. :lol:

ilyti

Lazy Ryebread Viking
Reaction score
There's that old REM song, "This one goes out to the one I love.". I remember reading an interview with Michael Stipe and he said that it drove him nuts when they'd play it in concert and he would see all these couples cuddling each other, thinking it was a love song. The lyrics are about using someone, tossing them aside and then moving to the next one. :lol:

Oh man, that song is on the wedding cd of some friends of mine... :lol: I never caught on that it was inappropriate either though, and I have listened to that cd a lot..

incinerated_guitar

Reaction score
Its more of a really fucked up love song, but, A little Peice of Heaven - A7X

The song is about a guy who kills his wife and keeps her body around to do whatever he wants with it (probably fuck it) and then her spirit posesses someone elses body and comes back to kill him. Then in the afterlife, he apologizes, and they go get married. They then go back to earth and start randomly killing people for the hell of it.

But, knowing me and my girl, if we ended up getting married, this would probably be the first dance or something :lol:

EDIT: I almost forgot, Play - David Banner
Great way to piss off the Mrs' parents ;)

Bekanor

Renegade Folk Hero
Reaction score
Its more of a really fucked up love song, but, A little Peice of Heaven - A7X

The song is about a guy who kills his wife and keeps her body around to do whatever he wants with it (probably fuck it) and then her spirit posesses someone elses body and comes back to kill him. Then in the afterlife, he apologizes, and they go get married. They then go back to earth and start randomly killing people for the hell of it.

Somewhere, a teenie-goth dipshit is nagging his upper-middle class parents to sue A7X for stealing his creative writing homework.

')