Inexpencive(ish) 8's?

• Thread starter Internection
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Internection

Reaction score
hey, so most of you know, i had the whole mishap with rondo and how they lost my order. unfortunately now its getting worse

after everything that happened and i got my money back, my dad said he would take care of it. i asked him to order the red ceptor for me, and he waited too long so it was gone. then i asked him to order the purple one for me, and i go on the site and now thats gone. im not sure if he ordered it or not, and if he didnt, im getting my money back to do it myself.

but considering all the Agile's i like are gone now, what an inexpencive(ish) 8 i could get? it was going to cost me 850 with shipping, so thats how much i have. i could possibly save more, but i have other thigns to save for (IMac for recording <3)

im leaning most towards an RGA8, but i dont know how much they are. on musicians friend they're about 800, but i wouldnt be able to afford it with shipping and duties and such. anyone in canada know how much the RGA8 is? or could anyoen possibly suggest a different one

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CooleyJr

Banned
Reaction score
If you save a little more you can always get the LTD FM-418 8 string. That's if you like 25.5 inch scales.

Internection

Reaction score
TOO SMALL. haha.

i could always get a natural one and oil/dye the wood. that could be sexy
but A. the RGA8's are nice and B. i don't want to wait until may to recieve it =/

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
but......rondo still has those sexy natural finish Septors up....

Erik Hauri

Lumber -> Guitars
Reaction score
The Agiles are already finished with a clear coat - you will be asking for trouble if you don't have experience with wood finishing and try to "stain" it.

lefty robb

Shred like a mofo
Contributor
Reaction score
Why not just wait and watch the personal ad's here, they come up all the time.

Internection

Reaction score
well turns otu he did get it ordered. after all the trouble that has gone on im gonna feel bad to cancel it so i can get that schecter. balls

update: working on canceling my order for the schecter =D
thank you Troy for brining that thing to my attention. i no longer have to wait until May now haha

')