Infinate Radius?

• Thread starter twiztedchild
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

george galatis

Reaction score
I'm waiting on a 7 string strat I'm having built with an infinite radius AND scalloping... can't wait!

I've played 20" radius fretboards, and scalloped boards, and love them both. Now I get to finally have a guitar with both attributes...

Muahahahahahaha!

:)

smooth playing combination :fawk: my six-string it's 20" and full scalloped! http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/milko13/DSC02292.jpg
awesome taste!

hmmm maybe i have to try a seven-string with 0" radius -_-

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TonyFlyingSquirrel

Cherokee Warrior
Reaction score
The terminology "Infinite Radius" sounds like a snake oil way of saying "Flat Radius".

Call it what it is, don't try to play it up like it's the latest technology or profundity. Neal Moser's been doing various one off's with flat fingerboards for years.

Ben.Last

Formerly Lern2Swim
Reaction score
The terminology "Infinite Radius" sounds like a snake oil way of saying "Flat Radius".

Call it what it is, don't try to play it up like it's the latest technology or profundity. Neal Moser's been doing various one off's with flat fingerboards for years.

It has nothing to do with trying to play it up. "Infinite radius" is actual, mathematical terminology. It's basically referring to a portion of a circle that has no curve and. therefore, the circle that it is a part of would be infinite. Does it mean the same thing as "flat radius"? Yes. But it's not a matter of trying to make it sound cool.

')