Infinity MMO

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Infinity: The Quest for Earth

700x500-combat_proto_04mock.jpg

Looks kind of like a dumbed-down EVE online.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
Well that's stupid. As far as I am concerned, EVE is the only MMO set in space anyone needs. It kicks too much ass for anyone to compete with it.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Well that's stupid. As far as I am concerned, EVE is the only MMO set in space anyone needs. It kicks too much ass for anyone to compete with it.

I play EVE about 2-3 hours a week. I like it, but it's combat system could use some refinement, and the fact that you can't customize the UI at all really sucks.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Dude, If I could find a TW2002 telnet client that actually worked well enough to roll out on this server, I'd totally do it.

And whoop your ass at it like I did back in the day. :flex:

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm more interested in Tradewars than Infinity. MAKE IT WORK!

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
I play EVE about 2-3 hours a week. I like it, but it's combat system could use some refinement, and the fact that you can't customize the UI at all really sucks.

The whole orbit thing can get a little old sometimes but there still is a lot of depth there. I thought their combat system was the most workable compromise they could manage in a MMO environment, but I played mostly for the economy (and occasional piracy) side of the game more.

Vegetta

Pixel Farmer
Reaction score
Sandbox gameplay :yesway:
Lack of avatar gameplay :noway:

still it looks interesting - Im going to read up on it a bit..

')