Info on Karl Sanders' new solo album! New song up for download!

• Thread starter cev
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cev

Trollhammaren!!
Reaction score
I searched for this on the forum and it doesn't look like it's been posted yet, so I'm gonna post it myself: A whole bunch of info is available on Karl Sanders' upcoming solo album, Saurian Exorcisms!

Check it out here :hbang:

The song 'Rapture of Empty Spaces' can be downloaded here!

So fucking excited!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Variant

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck... Yes... :hbang: Saurian Meditation is one of my favorite world-music inspired albums ever. He does such great shit in that arena (not that he and Dallas don't do great things for death metal)... I was hoping he'd do more soon.

TheAceOfSpades1

Reaction score
I like the new song. I actually brought in his "Saurian Meditation" album into my world studies class one day because we were studying ancient Egypt.:yesway:

ShadyDavey

7ibrarian
Reaction score
I just picked up the BHD Sountrack because it has some electronically-updated moments like this - I shall now be selling a spare leg to pick up Saurian Meditation AND Excorcisms when it comes out.

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
Hey thats actually some pretty cool music there, I really enjoyed listening to it, very original, thanks for the info :yesway:

Hoj0

Reaction score
Holy frying figgins on a stick!

I've got his first album, and i gotta say, this seems even better :shred:

AySay

Banned
Reaction score
Wow! That stuff is amazing. I made some assumptions about him and dallas (hillbillies who cant play guitar) from the guitar world lesson they made. But wow, i feel bad for that. Awesome!

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
Actually, Karl does a fucking ripping solo on "Stones of Sorrow", and that was back in the days when he was the only guitar player in Nile!

Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
Oh goody, I really enjoyed his first album, this should be pretty kewl too. As long as there's another song like Of the Sleep of Ishtar or whatever it was called I'll be happy.

Also up on Youtube for quicker listening.

IrfaanSE801

Reaction score
Oh shit, I never even knew he had a first solo album out, and this is freakin sick! Thank you for posting this! I've always loved this sorta stuff, and the way he did it is amazing.

')