Infos about Jackson 2016 Line up?

• Thread starter starkill
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lawyer85

Reaction score
Has someone Infos on the Limited Edition Juggernaut HT6 in Matte Orange ?
I guess it wont be cheaper than the standard HT6 because it´s a LE Version, which is sad. I totaly dig the color but I´m not willing to pay the high price for it. I could afford it if i want, but it seems too much Money for me. There are many alternatives like a Mayones Duvell oder Regius, Aristides, Suhr or smaller Custom Shop Guitars.

It would be great if Jackson would offer a HT6 in the 1200-1500$ Price Range.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

StrmRidr

Hide your Jacksons
Reaction score
Has someone Infos on the Limited Edition Juggernaut HT6 in Matte Orange ?
I guess it wont be cheaper than the standard HT6 because it´s a LE Version, which is sad. I totaly dig the color but I´m not willing to pay the high price for it. I could afford it if i want, but it seems too much Money for me. There are many alternatives like a Mayones Duvell oder Regius, Aristides, Suhr or smaller Custom Shop Guitars.

It would be great if Jackson would offer a HT6 in the 1200-1500$ Price Range.

Misha was saying in his sig thread that they are working on an import Juggernaut which will most likely be in that price range.

oremus91

Melodeth-er
Reaction score
Am I the only one who things the warrior would make an amazing platform for the first headless Jackson?

Metalman X

The Resplendent Sub-Human
Reaction score
That black Warrior with the white bevels they got out now... imagine that, but with that maple board with the black sharkfin inlays from that white Rhoads model.... I'd be ALL over that! And if it had a reverse headstock, all the better! :hbang:

May end up mixing and matching some parts in the future

Rawkmann

Reaction score
I generally like Singlecut guitars, but there is just something off about the new Monarkh I can't get past. I've seen and played a few in person as well, and its not just in the pictures. The cutaway looks a bit anemic and the headstock well, simply doesn't play well with the overall aesthetic. Can't say I was really blown away by the comfort or playability either.

Mathemagician

Reaction score
Necro bump as I didn't see a Jackson megathread just the owners club. Any word on a 2017 pro series warrior? Not holding my breath on a USA. Would love a natural finish w/no pickup rings. The did the Dave custom sig this year, so hoping to hear some news.

StrmRidr

Hide your Jacksons
Reaction score
Necro bump as I didn't see a Jackson megathread just the owners club. Any word on a 2017 pro series warrior? Not holding my breath on a USA. Would love a natural finish w/no pickup rings. The did the Dave custom sig this year, so hoping to hear some news.

I would really love a Pro series warrior, not sure my wallet would like it as much. The current X series Warrior is nice with the reverse headstock but the rosewood fingerboard ruins it for me.

Backsnack

Many strings
Reaction score
It looks like the SLAT8 multiscale may have some sort of cosmetic refresh for 2017? Looks like they changed the bridge hardware to gunmental/chrome. I found some pictures of what seems to be a prior model with all black hardware. Can't see any other tangible differences for now. I really like that it's a 28" - 26" fan, and from pictures, it looks like the parallel fret might be 9th instead of 12th, which keeps the first 5 or so frets from being too sharply angled.

2916182503_gtr_frt_001_rr.png

My only gripe is that it isn't available in anything other than boring black. They could have at least offered blue, maybe? Or is that not a metal enough color? :rolleyes:

I remember Jacksons being great quality back in the day, though I haven't picked one up for now. Haven't been super impressed by the fretwork on my RG8. I think this might be my next 8 string. All it will need is some new pickups and locking tuners, and maybe I'll have my luthier sand off the gloss finish from the back of the neck. :cool:

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/guita...at8-ms-dark-rosewood-fingerboard-gloss-black/

supertruper1988

Reaction score
It looks like the SLAT8 multiscale may have some sort of cosmetic refresh for 2017? Looks like they changed the bridge hardware to gunmental/chrome. I found some pictures of what seems to be a prior model with all black hardware. Can't see any other tangible differences for now. I really like that it's a 28" - 26" fan, and from pictures, it looks like the parallel fret might be 9th instead of 12th, which keeps the first 5 or so frets from being too sharply angled.

2916182503_gtr_frt_001_rr.png

My only gripe is that it isn't available in anything other than boring black. They could have at least offered blue, maybe? Or is that not a metal enough color? :rolleyes:

I remember Jacksons being great quality back in the day, though I haven't picked one up for now. Haven't been super impressed by the fretwork on my RG8. I think this might be my next 8 string. All it will need is some new pickups and locking tuners, and maybe I'll have my luthier sand off the gloss finish from the back of the neck. :cool:

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/guita...at8-ms-dark-rosewood-fingerboard-gloss-black/

It should be all black according to when I called Jackson. The parallel is at the 8th for a good balance.

Backsnack

Many strings
Reaction score
It should be all black according to when I called Jackson. The parallel is at the 8th for a good balance.

Strange. I wonder why they haven't updated the photo on their own website? That's where I pulled that image from.

Thanks for the info on the parallel fret. Definitely much more comfy at 8 or 9 than at 12 IMO. Even having a 2" spread on the fan doesn't look too angled from the picture either.

')