Infos about Jackson 2016 Line up?

• Thread starter starkill
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

starkill

Reaction score
As the title says, does anyone have any infos about
the coming 2016 Jackson Guitars Line up?

BTW: My first post. :)

Cheers

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

V_man

Reaction score
I would love to see some new stuff from them. Is a shame that they discontinued some fixed bridge models like the rr1t and kv2t. Now everything have floyds

Jackley

LordJackley
Reaction score
They've just taken a bunch of models down from their website and reshuffled the rest so I suspect we'll start to see a few things pop up soon.

There does look to be two relatively new finishes (unsure if they've used them before for these models):

They're not listed as finishes on either at the moment.

starkill

Reaction score
They've just taken a bunch of models down from their website and reshuffled the rest so I suspect we'll start to see a few things pop up soon.

There does look to be two relatively new finishes (unsure if they've used them before for these models):

They're not listed as finishes on either at the moment.

Nice, I hope they do more colours of the RRXMGs or in general more RR models with 24 Frets.

ovlott

Reaction score
I would love to see some new stuff from them. Is a shame that they discontinued some fixed bridge models like the rr1t and kv2t. Now everything have floyds

I hope they kept/keep some of the Hardtail Dinky's around. I've had GAS for a Chlorine Burst maple fret board one for some time.

Pav

???
Reaction score
I've been craving a 24 fret Rhoads with one humbucker for years. I doubt it will happen but I can hope.

StrmRidr

Hide your Jacksons
Reaction score
I've been craving a 24 fret Rhoads with one humbucker for years. I doubt it will happen but I can hope.

They had the RR24 for a while when the Pro series was still made in Japan that was exactly what you're looking for, a 24 frets Rhoads with one humbucker. I see them pop up on the used market once in a while.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Another production Soloist 7 with the traditional headstock and shark fin inlays in ANY color would make me happy happy boy. Also I'm not really a fan of the toggle switches they're putting on them now either. Maybe I'll just start playing DKs instead.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Another production Soloist 7 with the traditional headstock and shark fin inlays in ANY color would make me happy happy boy. Also I'm not really a fan of the toggle switches they're putting on them now either. Maybe I'll just start playing DKs instead.

You mean the blade switches?

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
The soloists don't appear to have blade switches anymore. I miss them. All the newer ones seem to have those 3 way toggles on them.

musicaldeath

Herald of Djod
Reaction score
Hoping for a good Dave Davidson Warrior sig, but we will see. Otherwise, I may have to order one next year in the trans black. Maybe custom select so I can reverse the headstock.

haffner1

Reaction score
I predict that Jackson will make The One Guitar. The one that so many of us have been waiting for..... except that it will have a Kahler trem, polka dots and plastic pentagram inlays. That seems to be the way of things with these guys lately. :lol:

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
The soloists don't appear to have blade switches anymore. I miss them. All the newer ones seem to have those 3 way toggles on them.

I'm pretty sure a Les Paul style toggle switch is the normal setup for 2 pickup USA soloists.

There's also the super 80's three mini toggle setup that looks super annoying to use :lol:

RUSH_Of_Excitement

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure a Les Paul style toggle switch is the normal setup for 2 pickup USA soloists.

There's also the super 80's three mini toggle setup that looks super annoying to use :lol:

I don't know about y'all, but I would love a guitar with the three mini toggle setup and 3 pickups. More pickup combos than are possible with other toggle switches

eaeolian

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Ah, I'm the exact opposite. I see no reason for a blade switch on a two 'bucker guitar.

eaeolian

Super Moderator
Reaction score
')