Infos about Jackson 2016 Line up?

• Thread starter starkill
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

atrfan1

Reaction score
Bunch of new models listed here New Namm 2016 Guitars and Bass

I'm really digging some of them. This just went to the top of the GAS list:

2916902590-2.jpg

So far I'm in love with the 2016 Jackson lineup. The Gojira sig is awesome, as are the Monarkh models. Really hoping we see even more cool stuff at NAMM

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
Honestly pretty relieved that this is hardtail, otherwise I would have no choice but to buy it. Love that finish.
2966003528-2.jpg

dimebagfan01

Crunch Berry
Reaction score
The lack of pointy this year is disappointing, but I'm always excited to see what the custom shop puts together for display!

starkill

Reaction score
The lack of pointy this year is disappointing, but I'm always excited to see what the custom shop puts together for display!
Yeah, that's disgusting, only boring strat stuff. Except that ....ty Signature Rhoads. How do they dare to torture my favourite body shape like that. :(

jernigant

Reaction score
I love the new stuff. :agreed: It would have been nice to see a pro series Kelly and warrior though. Personally I think the "morton" headstock looks better on the single cuts but the headstock they chose looks fine too. (Please excuse my bad Photoshop pic)

Attachments

• morton les paul.jpg
    morton les paul.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 86

manu80

Reaction score
Just
F...in
Disappointed ( for the moment )
New colors, so what, the lp monarkh shape to me doesn't fit in the jackson range. It 's not even a friedman official sig, finally...
No scott ian , at least one of the 3 he showed...
I'll keep my money this year so far

Zhysick

Reaction score
That orange hardtail Charvel...and the hot pink one... Omg...

StrmRidr

Hide your Jacksons
Reaction score
I love the new stuff. :agreed: It would have been nice to see a pro series Kelly and warrior though.

Since this is not the official Jackson release, there might still be hope for a Pro Kelly and Warrior, but it doesn't look like it will happen this year:noway:

cip 123

Reaction score
Anything on Marty Friedman with Jackson? I saw he was playing that new single cut on his tour alongside his PRS's.

xzacx

Reaction score
Gonna be so disappointing if there's not a US-made single cut. They look so much better than I was expecting.

xDarkCrisisx

Reaction score
:spock: Que?

Looks like the classic concorde.

I think they are referring to the Christian Andreu signature. I think it's perfectly fine, the tribal demon is from their first album when the band was still called "Godzilla" instead of Gojira

Attachments

• saturate.jpg
    saturate.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 23
  • 2856805000-2.jpg
    2856805000-2.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 115
')