Inner Dissonance (Teaser, PRS Baritone C#1, Nu-Metal, Prog, Shouting, Punchy as ....)

DeKay

Caynug
Reaction score
Been working on this mix for quite a while and thought I share it in form of an teaser :) This album (which is half finished) will be pure emotional anger, enjoy!

Inner Dissonance Teaser 2:
[SC]http://soundcloud.com/caynug/inner-dissonance-teaser-2[/SC]

Equipment used is my PRS Baritone with 15-90 strings tuned to an C#1. Effects coming from the POD HD Bean.

Please tell me what you think, been holding this stuff back since months :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chrisjd

Banned
Reaction score
15-90 strings? WHAT? Tuned to C#? WHAT?

Anyways, sounds brutal as shit. I actually dig how big and aggressive it is. I'd like to hear more.

JPhoenix19

Playing life by ear
Reaction score
Holy sh!t. That is really awesome! So gnarly and aggressive!

I'm going to go conquer a small country ROAR!

Chi

Niverlare
Reaction score
15-90 strings? WHAT? Tuned to C#? WHAT?

Anyways, sounds brutal as shit. I actually dig how big and aggressive it is. I'd like to hear more.

C#1, it's an octave lower than standard. :)

On topic: Your best sounding mix so far, use this man I swear. Wish my mixes would sound so aggressive.

Reaction score
Damn everything is nice and punchy and strong. Cool airy vox too. I don't really have any improvements for you. Keep it up.

Orgalmer

Chuggasaurus Rex
Reaction score
This is suitably epic. I really really like the guitar grooves and the vocals, top effort man!

DeKay

Caynug
Reaction score
Thank you all for the very nice comments! Been holding back this stuff for so long.. it will come out with a boom and in full album form soon... soon :)

Orgalmer

Chuggasaurus Rex
Reaction score
Caynug, I downloaded your other stuff as well, in particular Chemical was really awesome. Just wanted to say I think you've got some serious skills. I definitely want to hear an album worth of the above song, it's the tits.

DeKay

Caynug
Reaction score
Utterly crushing, I can't stop listening to it.

That's some very kind words man, I didn't thought it would be received so well here! Thank you!

Caynug, I downloaded your other stuff as well, in particular Chemical was really awesome. Just wanted to say I think you've got some serious skills. I definitely want to hear an album worth of the above song, it's the tits.

Thank you Orgalmer :) I always try to do something new, but in my style :yesway:

Actually this song is the most simple or in this case "bland" song on the album. There is way more on the way where that came from :) I am sure you will enjoy it, definitely will notify you when more stuff gets leaked or when the full album will be out!

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
just the growl of that fvcking tone is a pleasure to listen, it sounds massive :D
you are using the POD HD as the amp and cab sim too?, if so, damn!, I need to toy around with my HD a bit more...

wish you all the luck with this project :)

DeKay

Caynug
Reaction score
just the growl of that fvcking tone is a pleasure to listen, it sounds massive :D
you are using the POD HD as the amp and cab sim too?, if so, damn!, I need to toy around with my HD a bit more...

wish you all the luck with this project :)

Yep, all pod HD and some after EQ :)

I like to describe the low notes as "RONK RONK RONK RONK" when I hit them, I love it! Thank you man, I hope to progress fast because its so hard to keep it all for myself!

')