Inner Dissonance (Teaser, PRS Baritone C#1, Nu-Metal, Prog, Shouting, Punchy as ....)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DeKay

Caynug
Reaction score
Seriously the open-hand chunks on the verse just make me LOL...that tone is just ridiculous.

I guess your comment made me want to record even more songs than there already are with this tone for the album :D Lets get into the scary heavyness!

Phon

Reaction score
I took one good listen, and that sample blew me clean from the spot where I was standing. I could feel a certain hopelessness radiating the more I listen, as if it could suck me in if I got any closer. Keep making this shit, I want more!

philkilla

Baritone Maniac
Contributor
Reaction score
I guess your comment made me want to record even more songs than there already are with this tone for the album :D Lets get into the scary heavyness!

Glad I could inspire you.

DeKay

Caynug
Reaction score
I took one good listen, and that sample blew me clean from the spot where I was standing. I could feel a certain hopelessness radiating the more I listen, as if it could suck me in if I got any closer. Keep making this shit, I want more!

Exactly what I want to transfer and deliver, so glad it made you feel something :)

I promise that stuff runs well, just yesterday I fully finished the second song. Give me 2 more months and this album is out :D

Thank you!

Latest posts

')