Instant Guitar Licks 01 - Slide & Tapping On The Same Note

• Thread starter Jonas Tamas
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm very happy to present the first video of my guitar instructional video series. Expect a lot more to come in the coming months.
_
Happy practicing, and share this video if you think your guitarist friends will find it useful!
_

(Remark: I hope this is the appropriate subforum for this thread. If not, then please replace it. Thanks a lot!)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Maniacal

Reaction score
I am guessing you didn't get any responses because you are an unknown here?

Very good lesson. Certainly a lot better than 90% of the instructional stuff that gets posted here. Keep it coming!

MrPepperoniNipples

Reaction score
Lesson is great, but that lick in the first couple seconds of the video is fvcking gnarly.

A tab or lesson on that would be really cool *wink* *wink*

ihunda

Reaction score
I like how simple it is, good idea to include backing tracks too, it's missing some explanation though as an absolute beginner wouldn't be able to follow.

Reaction score
I am guessing you didn't get any responses because you are an unknown here?

Very good lesson. Certainly a lot better than 90% of the instructional stuff that gets posted here. Keep it coming!

Thanks, I'm glad you like it and! Yes, I'm a new member, got my first own sevenstring Jackson Chris Broderick guitar 3 months ago. (My new song with the Jackson is here.)

Reaction score
Lesson is great, but that lick in the first couple seconds of the video is fvcking gnarly.

A tab or lesson on that would be really cool *wink* *wink*

:-D It was just a quick improv for the video intro, an arpeggio combined with tapping and slides. If the series will be a success I'll tab it out or I may also make a lesson about that lick.

I'm glad you liked the lesson too!

Reaction score
I like how simple it is, good idea to include backing tracks too, it's missing some explanation though as an absolute beginner wouldn't be able to follow.

I agree, these licks are not for an absolute beginner, but I'll try to make it as clear as possible and add some explanation info text. Lick #2 (coming soon) is a bit more difficult, but still attainable for guitarists who have been already playing for 1-2 years.

')