Instrumental 7 and 8 string metulz for you'z!

• Thread starter Cyanide_Anima
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sup fellow 7 and 8 stringers!

My friends think I should share my music with people. Maybe they are right. Since I quit doing the band-thing (too much... BSing around here in shittzville, WA) I just kind of sit in my musicave (some would call it a living room full of gear) all day and play with sounds. So, here's some music... a little of everything. I mean it. haha. Don't be surprised if you hear something that kinda makes you laugh, or cry, or maybe get acid reflux. In which case you should drink some milk or something. Tums is another option.

www.soundclick.com/insecticiderain

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

S-O

t(-.-t)
Reaction score
I dig the tunes man, you ought to jump over to soundcloud and share your music with some groups, get a lot more exposure! Maybe get involved with some internet bands to colab with, since your neck of the woods seems to lack as you say.

Reaction score
Oops. I forgot I posted this. haha.

Thanks ya guys! I'm working on a new song, with my new guitar. A PRS SE Custom 24 25th anniversary. What a mouthful, haha. I swapped out the nut, and man, this guitar is cool! I love the neck pup, it's so juicy! Leads forever. It's a bit snappy (maple top) for me though, and I miss the archtop feel from playing my Schecters for so long, so I nabbed a PRS Standard 24 (all mahogany) from the bay. I'll re-track it when it arrives! weeeeee.

')