Instrumental guitar album recommendations

Tatu Aleksi

Reaction score
Did anyone mention David Maxim Micic yet? Seriously, I think that guy is one of the most talented musicians in the whole world right now. I highly recommend his "Who bit the moon" EP. Or EGO. Just check that out, it's some of the most creative music I've heard, with great mixing/producing. I also love it that he blends so many styles to his music. A big fanboy right here...

Then of course you could check out my music. Link in my profile, or whatever you call it on this forum (I'm quite new here..). At the time I have just one song released, but there are more to come.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BIGRIGG

Reaction score
Did anyone mention David Maxim Micic yet? Seriously, I think that guy is one of the most talented musicians in the whole world right now. I highly recommend his "Who bit the moon" EP. Or EGO. Just check that out, it's some of the most creative music I've heard, with great mixing/producing. I also love it that he blends so many styles to his music. A big fanboy right here...

Then of course you could check out my music. Link in my profile, or whatever you call it on this forum (I'm quite new here..). At the time I have just one song released, but there are more to come.
Your tune on Youtube from your upcoming EP is very good. Congrats. Looking forward to more.

Tatu Aleksi

Reaction score
Your tune on Youtube from your upcoming EP is very good. Congrats. Looking forward to more.

Thanks, actually I just released the whole Polar Opposites EP so you can find it in Spotify, YouTube and other streaming services :) Youtube playlist can be found from my YT channel.

BIGRIGG

Reaction score
Tatu Aleksi, this EP is great! Very good quality, well written compositions, excellent playing and production. I hope more people check out your music. Looking forward to more. Thanks for the inspiration and good luck. New fan.

BIGRIGG

Reaction score
Check out Dave Martone!
Several instrumental albums from about 97 to 2010 all landing in "metal fusion" style. Very unique and underated player. He's had some big names like Satriani guest on albums too. He mostly plays nylon acoustic spanish fly kinda gigs now and makes his living in that world, but he used to actually plug in his guitar and it was awesome.

BIGRIGG

Reaction score
Thanks, actually I just released the whole Polar Opposites EP so you can find it in Spotify, YouTube and other streaming services :) Youtube playlist can be found from my YT channel.
Sorry for double post, but I wanted to make sure Tatu got the reply.

Tatu Aleksi, this EP is great! Very good quality, well written compositions, excellent playing and production. I hope more people check out your music. Looking forward to more. Thanks for the inspiration and good luck. New fan.

Isurez

Reaction score
Oz Noy is criminally underrated, I highly recommend to check out his music. He's got some serious chops. Good start is his album "Schizophrenic".

Other than that lately I really enjoyed:
Brett Garsed - Big Sky
Wayne Krantz - Long to Be Loose
Alex Machacek - Improvision
Michael Landau - Tales from the Bulge
Albums by Shawn Lane & Jonas Hellborg are amazing! Really inspiring stuff.