Instrumental,

• Thread starter Crucified
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crucified

Deathgrind Maniac
Reaction score
thanks dude. i did the whole thing with my rg2027. what did you think of the tones?

Ruins

Reaction score
very cook kevin, not what i was expecting from ya :lol:
:agreed:

the lead tone is awesome though the rhythm guitar is kind of too dry or too limited in it sound i don't know how to describe it maybe less gain would do the trick or maybe some patch that sounds more like fender donno just a thought

AK DRAGON

Guitar Popcicle
Reaction score
The lead track rocks. Has a nice bluesy feel to it. I have to agree the rhythm is a bit dry/muddy. A suggestion if I may? Drop the gain add compression, reverb, and a tad of delay.

Crucified

Deathgrind Maniac
Reaction score
The lead track rocks. Has a nice bluesy feel to it. I have to agree the rhythm is a bit dry/muddy. A suggestion if I may? Drop the gain add compression, reverb, and a tad of delay.

tone already has all of that, i'll play with the gain settings though, i did feel it was too gainy but i was going for a bit more of a washed out feel to it. i'll play around.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
A lot less bowel-shaking than I was expecting. :lol: Spiffy track, though! :metal:

')