Intermediate songs?

• Thread starter jaketheripper
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jaketheripper

Reaction score
Hi, so i can play a lot of riffs, but nothing too hard. The hardest song i know is are you dead you dead yet by children of bodom, but only the rhythm part. What are some easy-moderate solo's, and what are some songs that arent insane? i have seven string and six string guitars.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisRushing

Fretboard Acrobat
Reaction score
What is "not so hard" is going to be relative to how skilled you are on your axe. Instead of looking for easy stuff to play, why not get power tab (it's free) or Guitar pro and get some tabs to songs you actually want to learn. Drop the Tempo 20-30 BPM and some of the craziest blazing riffage will become accessible and probably make a lot more sense. Just my 2 cents....

revlover

Reaction score
This is a very good advice. There are also MP3 players that capable of slowing down music to a certain extent before it gets too distorted. I think that the trick is to not choose a song that is way beyond one's capabilities. That will most likely just build frustration.

')