Interview with DINO CAZARES ?

• Thread starter jtm45
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jtm45

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is in the right place but could one of the mod's please move it if it's not .:yesway:

This is directed to Chris firstly (as it's his site) and i'd like to know if anyone else would be interested to see a short Q+A style interview with Dino.

I've got a contact at Roadrunner Records UK and she is more than willing to get in touch with Dino and sort something out for me.

Would this be OK with you Chris ?

If anyone has any opinions or comments on this idea i'd be greatful for some input.

Cheers.......Dave (JTM45)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nyck

blah!
Reaction score
He is a very busy guy. With Brujeria, Fear Factory, Asesino, and what other side projects he might have. It would be awesome to get a interview here!

Donnie

Forum MVP
Reaction score
nyck said:
He is a very busy guy. With Brujeria, Fear Factory, Asesino, and what other side projects he might have. It would be awesome to get a interview here!
He's no longer in Fear Factory. ;)

Laren

Symphonic Black Metal!
Reaction score
why the smile, fear factory kicked ass

King Snarll

Demigod
Reaction score
Has Dino found a new "main" project yet? Brujeria is prolly not going to demand much time since it is a side project for most memebers. So, whats he doing now?

Snarllster

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
Donnie said:
What Shannon said. And don't worry, I liked FF with Dino. Hell, I use to own one of Dino's 7 strings. :)
dino was one of the main reasons i wanted to pick up the seven and stick with it - his right hand precision is awesome - i spent about three months just picking and picking and picking till i could do it half as good. an interview would be awesome
what do you mean by you "owned one of his seven strings"?? did he release a sig model with ibanez??
jealousy...

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
I think it would be pretty cool. I think he's always had a very good tone on all of his fear factory albums. Even before he started to use 7 strings. He has a good sense of melody too. So i say yes please :yesway:

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
stitch216 said:
what do you mean by you "owned one of his seven strings"?? did he release a sig model with ibanez??
jealousy...

I'll handle this, Donnie.

Dino sold a ton of his Ibanez LACS 7-strings on Ebay a year or 2 ago. Donnie scored one of them.

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
awesome
what happened to it?
sorry for the guitar family tree, i just have something of a guitar fetish - but then again, thats why im here, not scoring some chicks... :(
ah well

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Shannon said:
I'll handle this, Donnie.

Dino sold a ton of his Ibanez LACS 7-strings on Ebay a year or 2 ago. Donnie scored one of them.

And frets 12-24 were practically un-used :D ;p ;p

XEN

BEYOND 6UITAR & B4SS
Contributor
Reaction score
HateBreeder said:
And frets 12-24 were practically un-used :D ;p ;p
Ok, now that's just funny! :lol:

That reminds me of Scott Ian's "NOT" guitar from the late '80s, early '90s, with no frets from the 12th fret up.

Seriously, Dino does rhythm like a champ!

Latest posts

')