Intrepid intonation screw size

• Thread starter proto
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

proto

Reaction score
hey - my intrepid lowest string <tuned to low e> intonates pretty close when i take the intonation screw out an let the saddle come all the way forward, but its alittle sharp now and my screw isnt long enough to thread in - thinking ill buy a longer screw - anybody know the screw size?

thx guys - proto

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TemjinStrife

Power Metal Cellist
Reaction score
hey - my intrepid lowest string <tuned to low e> intonates pretty close when i take the intonation screw out an let the saddle come all the way forward, but its alittle sharp now and my screw isnt long enough to thread in - thinking ill buy a longer screw - anybody know the screw size?

thx guys - proto

Do you have new strings on it? Never intonate without new strings as they can really fuck up where the saddle position is.

proto

Reaction score
Thx T -
Gtr had a pro setup with elixer lights and an .80 and .60 elixer bass on the low two strings about 1 month ago, all the other strings are good intonation wise, its just the bottom string is drifting.

any intrepid elixer bass string users out there? how long do these last on the low strings

proto

Reaction score
update : seems it was a botched/defective low e string - plays great now thx

')