Intro track of upcoming horror-concept EP - Eerie content

Chi

Niverlare
Reaction score
What's up boys! I released a teaser song for my upcoming horror-themed EP "Black Fairy" today.

If some of you guys are familiar with my older release "Roots", which was way more Nu Metal focused, this will be a little different but still tries to maintain this raw fatness I'm usually going for.

My singer Michael Schires killed his throat again to give it extra beef and depth. If you're into a bit of dark ambient, fat tones with substantial low end, a nu metal / progressive metal combo, you might wanna' keep an ear out for the future. :cool:

Let me know what you think!

If you dig, you can head over to my Bandcamp and download the song including the instrumental version for free. :agreed:

https://niverlare.bandcamp.com/album/soma-single

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Guitarmiester

Awesome-O
Reaction score
That was a refreshing adventure to listen to. I really like the direction of the song with just the right amount of ambience without being over the top. It creates a real spooky atmosphere, in the most non-lame way possible lol. Things like this make me wish I was on social media so I'll know when you've got the EP available.

Chi

Niverlare
Reaction score
That was a refreshing adventure to listen to. I really like the direction of the song with just the right amount of ambience without being over the top. It creates a real spooky atmosphere, in the most non-lame way possible lol. Things like this make me wish I was on social media so I'll know when you've got the EP available.

Haha, thank you dawg! I usually try to put as much detail as I can into the ambience parts of my stuff, sometimes it's noises you can't really make out the first few times listening, but the more you listen to it, the more detail you make out. I'll definitely let people know once it's out. Thanks a bunch for your time. :agreed: