intro

• Thread starter seven skrang
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

seven skrang

Reaction score
Hey everybody, my name is will and i have an ibanez universe with the black nish and pyarmid inlays. Its really sweet but like most floyd rose guitars one thing goes wrong, its all messed up. and thats what is kind of going on now so for the most part,right nowim using a prs single cutaway. its quite the shred guitar. i live in Florida and am about to take music classes in Daytona and Jacksonville :shred: ihave love for most music except ofr that god aweful emo. if i have any good advice for anyone who wants to soar musically, be musically diverse as possible even listen to singers for inspiration. :agreed:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

seven skrang

Reaction score
hey id like to get to know some of you, so get back to me

telecaster90

Smokestack Lightning
Contributor
Reaction score
Would you like reccomendations on real emo and not pop-punk on the radio which you're mistaking for emo?

kman

lllllll
Reaction score
Welcome to the site man :scream: . I agree with you Seven Skrang, that emo stuff really bothers me. I never really understood the name "emo" either. So what people are trying to say is that the bands that fall under that genre of music are the only bands who are emotional? :scratch:

Regor

Double Edge FTW
Contributor
Reaction score
seven skrang said:
hey id like to get to know some of you, so get back to me

A quick way to this would be to check out a thread called "SS.org Demographics"

As for why they call 'Emo' music emo... it's because they whine like a bunch of little bitches whose mommies didn't wipe their asses with a warm wet towel when they were done shitting as a child. ( :evil: )

seven skrang

Reaction score
HOLY SHIT YOU LIKE ALLAN HOLDSWORTH TOO ? SWEET! and yeah emo is short for emotionial

seven skrang

Reaction score
telecaster90 said:
Would you like reccomendations on real emo and not pop-punk on the radio which you're mistaking for emo?
hey dude i know the difference its still not very good. the only bands i kinda like that are even close to emo are as i lay dying and i liked a song i heard from from fist to last. and thats another thing they all have these stupid names. See my quarral with emo is that it is overblown and chokes off music that took more than a day or two to write. but anyways , no but thanks

seven skrang

Reaction score
dpmasunder said:
You know, until now I hadn't even heard the term emo. Fuck I'm out of touch. And happy about it :lol:
Welcome!
lucky you! maybe they dont have emo yet in Austrailia, unless it goes by another name, they wear girl pants and have terrible musicainship.

telecaster90

Smokestack Lightning
Contributor
Reaction score
seven skrang said:
hey dude i know the difference its still not very good. the only bands i kinda like that are even close to emo are as i lay dying and i liked a song i heard from from fist to last. and thats another thing they all have these stupid names. See my quarral with emo is that it is overblown and chokes off music that took more than a day or two to write. but anyways , no but thanks

Just as long as you know the difference. To each his own, I guess.

As I Lay Dying rule. I wouldn't call them emo, though. Metalcore is what I'd call them.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
"As I Lay Dying" is the title of a Faulkner novel. This automatically makes the band at least kinda cool. :metal:

')