Ipod photo

• Thread starter Allen Garrow
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Allen Garrow

Famous Beaver Hunter
Reaction score
Just wanted to share my excitement on my recent purchase of an Ipod photo.
This thing freakin' rules! :shred: I'm just amazed at the power of this thing. I have 20 gig at my disposal for pics and music. I've barely touched the storage capicity and have loaded 10 full cd's onto this thing so far. There are so many optional periphreals ( not sure on the spelling there ) it's just insane. I wish I would have bit the bullet and bought this sooner.

~A

nyck

blah!
Reaction score
This should be in the Off Topic section I think :/

I filled up my 20 gig iPod the day I got it. I wish I could've gotten the 60 gig version, but it was a gift so what can I do :)

Allen Garrow

Famous Beaver Hunter
Reaction score
Ooops,,, got stuck on the fact that it holds music soooooo it ended up here. Mods please feel free to move the thread.

~A

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I love my 20GB and my original 5GB iPods. My wife now uses the 5GB, mainly in the car. I only wish i had an iPod Photo... now that we have a digital SLR, it'd be great to have that space to offload pics off the 1GB card when we're on vacation.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
I want a 40 or 60 gig iPod.
My music folder tops out at 41 gigs ;p

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
I have a 6gig Mini, and it is fantastic! great stuff.

nyck

blah!
Reaction score
Sephiroth000 said:
Can you load music from your own cd's on these?
I don't own an Ipod so forgive my ignorence..
Well first you take the CD and convert the songs from AIFF to MP3 format, and then you can add them to your ipod.