Irony.. (Petrucci content)

• Thread starter JohnIce
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JohnIce

Singlecoil Enthusiast
Reaction score
This .... All of the other stuff aside, too much work for a gig but enough to go somewhere else ? Screw that. I don't care who is doing the meet and greet.

Well that took about an hour in the middle of the day, and he lives very close to the shop anyway. Doing the gig would take up most of that day with sound check etc, not to mention a good 2 or 3 rehearsals to get back in shape. And like i said, our rehearsal space is about 3 hours away from where he lives, meaning each rehearsal would cost him a day or so. I don't hold any grudge for this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nidolf

Reaction score
I was at that meet and greet too. He signed my Pulp Fiction wallet ^^ (The one that says "Bad Motherfucker")

But I was seriously dissapointed in the show... I have seen them the last three times they've visited Sweden now and I won't be seeing them again unless they: 1) Put out an album that's actually good and 2) Change singer...
The setlist last night was actually pretty rocking (except the newer songs), but everything was ruined by Labrie. He was so out of tune most of the time, it was embarassing to watch/hear. And his vibrato... *shudders*

HammerAndSickle

Guitar Comrade
Reaction score
I feel completely opposite about the live show. I saw them and it was one of the best experiences of my life! And the new album is actually really good (well, more than half... Nightmare, Rite of Passage, Shattered Fortress, Count of Tuscany rock, Best of Times and Wither blow dicks).

')