Is anyone else disappointed?

• Thread starter ibznorange
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ken

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I don't know anything about Mike Mushok, but that guitar is understated and sexy, to me.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I :wub: that. Looks a lot better than his ibanez model.

:yum:

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
i think it looks pretty generic too. Cant be helped by the fact i'm one of the few silverburst-hating heathens here.

Unknown Doodl3.2

look at each other..
Reaction score
I don't like Silverburst so much.... Aged silverburst however :wub: like on the les pauls from 79' - 84' I mean

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
And that's different from his Ibanez how?

*Please, don't someone get overly technical. I know how it's different, I'm just saying...*

ibznorange

Chief Officer/RHLC ©
Contributor
Reaction score
And that's different from his Ibanez how?

*Please, don't someone get overly technical. I know how it's different, I'm just saying...*

i unno man, i just usually find PRS guitars some of the most aesthetically pleasing guitars on the market, so when i saw the guy with the mmm1 (which i find very attractive) was switching to PRS, i just expected something super amazing looking. And this just looks generic, to quote kennus metallus. :shrug:

[edit]i think the flat top is whats killing it for me

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
the only thing usually appealing about PRS's to me is the quilted archtops.. their normal guitars (like that) i dont understand.

DavyH

Elderly juvenile
Reaction score
I like it. You'll have your normal SE tuning instability though, nothing a new nut and locking tuners can't fix. PRS seem to be trying to get some presence in the harder market with the Paul Allender and Mike Mushok coming in at entry level.... I'd like to see them bringing out sevens outside the Private Stock market as well.

Demeyes

Reaction score
I don't like it. The shape and idea are cool, it's just got that horrible silverburst finish. I've never seen a silver burst guitar I liked.

D

Desecrated

I don't like silverburst, but I think the guitar looks sleek.

')