Is Black Ops 2 in your future?

• Thread starter rawrkunjrawr
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rawrkunjrawr

Captain Shnazzy
Reaction score
I'm not going to hype this game up since everyone knows what it is, and honestly I've started to hate the COD series since all the games are all the same. I just wanted to see how many of you guys will be picking it up. I know I will because besides my part time job, going to the gym, and making EDM, I have a lot of spare time. So now it's your turn.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Don Vito

Reaction score
Well I liked the first Black Ops, so maybe. I've kind of stopped playing online FPS games altogether. They get me really tense and anxious.

I never really had anything against Call of Duty like most people. Just good ole' arcade FPS action in my book.

rawrkunjrawr

Captain Shnazzy
Reaction score
If it has combat training and zombies(I've heard it does, but still haven't seen anything) then probably. But definitely not on day of release. Probably for Christmas.

I was planning on preordering just because I have the money, but then I realized that waiting would save me money for stuff I actually need. All I'm gonna do is play online so I can get sworn at buy little kids. Now I wish I didn't sell my Xbox, missing my Halo nights.

rawrkunjrawr

Captain Shnazzy
Reaction score
I was actually in a squad with a little kid, probably about 10, today on battlefield 3. He was polite, but still a pain in the ass :lol:

I mute everyone and leave every party as soon as the game ends. Makes me feel more manly then I actually am, you know, since I'm 12 and whatever.

Don Vito

Reaction score
I was planning on preordering just because I have the money, but then I realized that waiting would save me money for stuff I actually need. All I'm gonna do is play online so I can get sworn at buy little kids. Now I wish I didn't sell my Xbox, missing my Halo nights.
Might as well:shrug:

Call of Duty games take ages to drop in price.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
Big Activision fan here, so I plan on getting it. I love everything they add to each game. It keeps them so fresh unlike the MW series, and they always retain the feel of CoD 4.

Qweklain

Reaction score
Big Activision fan here, so I plan on getting it. I love everything they add to each game. It keeps them so fresh unlike the MW series, and they always retain the feel of CoD 4.
I think you mean you are a big Treyarch fan. Activision is just the publishing company, they do not create the games.

I do agree with your statement though, and I enjoy Treyarch's games as well. They always try to do something different and mix it up at least a little. MW on the other hand, is the exact same game with different maps. MW3 is the same engine and everything as MW2, just different maps and a few guns.

I am not getting BO2 as I need a break from CoD and time to catch up on my backlog of a few games. I will not be getting the next one either as I will never touch anything Failure Ward makes ever again after the abomination that is MW3.

Sunyata

Bro Story Cool
Reaction score
I know it's going to be the same rehashed shit as always. The video game equivalent of Bay's "Transformers" movies. However it'll still end up in my house somehow, and I'll play it for hours on end...just like all the previous ones...

Reaction score
I think you mean you are a big Treyarch fan. Activision is just the publishing company, they do not create the games.

I do agree with your statement though, and I enjoy Treyarch's games as well. They always try to do something different and mix it up at least a little. MW on the other hand, is the exact same game with different maps. MW3 is the same engine and everything as MW2, just different maps and a few guns.

I am not getting BO2 as I need a break from CoD and time to catch up on my backlog of a few games. I will not be getting the next one either as I will never touch anything Failure Ward makes ever again after the abomination that is MW3.

MW3 is definitely not the same as MW2, its exactly the same as blackops other than being "modern warfare"

I liked blackops system but I hated the overpowered guns and the horrible maps, MW2 was probably my favorite but playing it now is useless as your just gonna get shot through walls and shit by hackers.

The only reason I'm going to get blackops is for zombies and if I don't get it all my friends won't even come to house if I don't have it..

Reaction score
I will not be getting the next one either as I will never touch anything Failure Ward makes ever again after the abomination that is MW3.
Do you just hate COD? Your saying all the games are the same yet MW3 is a "abomination" and the others aren't?

Swyse

Swyse
Reaction score
I'll inevitably get it, might pre order it, not sure. Black ops was my least favorite I've played yet of the series and either mw2 or mw3 are my favorite of the series.

Also, for anyone curious what engines the games actually use see here.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score

I did mean to put Treyarch. :lol: Can't be perfect all the time.

I agree with you one hundred percent about IW.

Anyways, lets get this thread away from the flame bait that is treyarch vs. IW.

Reaction score
Only thing I agree with in your post.

Treyarch's maps are usually cluttered to say the least.
Yup, then again MW3s maps are pretty terrible too, I wish there was an open sniper map like wasteland. I don't see why they can't add some more maps from the older games to MW3, I play MW2 sometimes just because of how much better the maps are. And my god are the face off maps in MW3 fucking awful.

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
Yup, then again MW3s maps are pretty terrible too, I wish there was an open sniper map like wasteland. I don't see why they can't add some more maps from the older games to MW3, I play MW2 sometimes just because of how much better the maps are. And my god are the face off maps in MW3 fucking awful.

I disagree about the faceoff maps, Vortex was tho only one I disliked.

But treyarch needs more world at war-esque maps for BO2. WAW was by far my favorite call of duty before the hackers got to it..

')