Is Black Ops 2 in your future?

• Thread starter rawrkunjrawr
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Currently working on the challenges for both my KSG and SCAR-L. I've been playing like crap all day though, so this may take longer...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bobo

Reaction score
Is there a way to view the challenges you are closest to completing? I know COD Elite has a way, but it seems there should be a way through the challenge menu in game, I just don't see it. Maybe I don't see it because it's not there? lol

It's about time I start earning bling bling weapons so I can be a cool kid too. And the xp will help leveling up. This may be the first COD I go all the way with prestiging.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Woot! Just nabbed a gold SCAR-H today. Now to max it on 2nd prestige. (it's currently level 7 on 2nd prestige)

I've also been having fun noob tubing people with the rpg. Mix it with scavenger for maximum lulz. I actually managed to get a bloodthirsty with that thing. :lol:

Bobo

Reaction score
Nah, I'm really good at COD. Just finally got bored of it.

Yeah I see how it can get old, I mean it's only what the 9th COD? lol

But I can't lie I am interested to see how things will play out on the new consoles.

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
Gold Combat Knife

Strangely enough it was easier to get the gold combat knife than it was for the rest of them. Only bitch of it was getting 10 bloodthirsty medals with the knife, but even then I had a gold knife within about 4 hours of gameplay. :yesway:

Saw a guy in an SnD game with a diamond combat knife. He was basically doing his best impression of the Predator and being ultra ninja with it.

It was a sight to behold watching the guy slice and dice 3 guys in a row to end a round.

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
No BO2 for me for a while... FarCry 3 = win.

Black_Sheep

Reaction score
Nah, I'm really good at COD. Just finally got bored of it.

Also used to be pretty good, and also finally got bored of these games.

I got so bored after MW3 that i didn't even pick up BO2, though I do believe it's much much better than that piece of shit. The original Black Ops was the best, I loved that game, and played it a lot!

When i saw the multiplayer of BO2 I wasn't really impressed, just the same thing, and the maps reminded me of MW3, so no thanks! Im gonna stick with Battlefield 3 for my fps multiplayer needs.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Saw a guy in an SnD game with a diamond combat knife. He was basically doing his best impression of the Predator and being ultra ninja with it.

It was a sight to behold watching the guy slice and dice 3 guys in a row to end a round.

Yeah I played around and got 24 kills and 2 deaths with the combat knife. Got a merciless and like 2 bloodthirstys with it on Cargo. It's sooooo much fun popping up outta nowhere on the containers and getting like 3-4 kills in a row. I can only imagine the amount of rage profanity that was coming up from people on their team that have headsets. :lol:

Edit: Started doing the ballistic knife today. Been at this for hours now and I'm almost on the ghostex camo for it. Just went 19 kills 8 deaths with only a ballistic knife on Turbine. :D

Edit2: Fuck yeah! Gold ballistic knife! :hbang:
Now do I have to do just the crossbow to get diamond, or do I have to do the assault shield as well? :scratch:

Edit 3: Sweet! Got the gold assault shield camo. I just need one bloodthirsty medal and I'll have my gold crossbow, and thus, diamond camo for my specials. I'm pretty certain that if there is a hell, then one of the worst tortures imaginable is trying to get a bloodthirsty medal with a crossbow. I got to four kills once, went to turn suddenly to kill someone and accidentally knifed them. :(

Cyntex

love & peace!
Reaction score
Ugh, I have the gold camo for the assault shield and the ballistic knive.. But getting a bloodthirsty kill with the crossbow is just sooo damn hard :(

r3tr0sp3ct1v3

Reaction score
The story was good but i've all but given up on competitive multiplayer xD

Especially the COD franchise. I've loved all of them up until MW3

Bobo

Reaction score
I played COD4 the other day. That shit was so fun :)

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Ugh, I have the gold camo for the assault shield and the ballistic knive.. But getting a bloodthirsty kill with the crossbow is just sooo damn hard :(

Also, you have to have gold camo for the combat knife too. I have all three of those, but I agree the bloodthirsty for the crossbow is insane. The 3 kills with the same clip (skulls camo) is difficult as well, but I got incredibly lucky and got it right away while playing sticks and stones. I still need the bloodthirsty though. :(

And when I went to play a little bit of BOII today, I got a notice that this weekend is another double xp weekend. :woohoo:

Cyntex

love & peace!
Reaction score
Also, you have to have gold camo for the combat knife too. I have all three of those, but I agree the bloodthirsty for the crossbow is insane. The 3 kills with the same clip (skulls camo) is difficult as well, but I got incredibly lucky and got it right away while playing sticks and stones. I still need the bloodthirsty though. :(

And when I went to play a little bit of BOII today, I got a notice that this weekend is another double xp weekend. :woohoo:

I got the skulls camo pretty fast too, and I only need to ronin camo for the combat knife to get it golden :) Anyway I tried getting the crossbow bloodthirsty kill on sticks and stoned and I think it's near impossible since you only have 6 arrows you can only afford to miss one shot, not too mention avoiding the tomohawks and blades. Might try it on hardcore :idea:

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
I've had bloodthirsty kills with a crossbow on Hardcore TDM. Not hard if you camp like a motherfucker or are an expert rusher/ninja bastard.

Shame i don't have the 100 headshot challenges for it unlocked yet.

Side note- a lot of the ACOG fancy reticles actually are useful with the crossbow since they let you judge drop of the arrow over distance finally. :D

no_dice

a very bad old bear
Reaction score
I find it odd how it seems like most games, one team will have mostly XX-X K-D, and most of the other team will be X-XX. I can usually manage to stay fairly consistent, except when I get in a game with one of these monsters who goes like 70-5.

MythicSquirrel

#menswear
Reaction score
I find it odd how it seems like most games, one team will have mostly XX-X K-D, and most of the other team will be X-XX. I can usually manage to stay fairly consistent, except when I get in a game with one of these monsters who goes like 70-5.

This. Out of 20 games I'll play, only two will be remotely close score wise. It's usually like 75-30 (I play TDM)

')