Is Black Ops 2 in your future?

• Thread starter rawrkunjrawr
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
You gotta camp it up with guardians if you wanna do that good......trust me ;)

Bobo

Reaction score
I'm prestige 7 level 51. Seems like the race to master is gettif slower and slower. I should probably focus in on some meeting challenges for xp.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Yeah I'm a lowly prestige 5 level 50. I couldn't spend as much time on double xp weekend as I would have liked. But I'm getting there and I have all of my assault rifles at a bare minimum of bloodshot camo. My goal is to use them all the way up to kryptek typhoon camo, then just start knocking out the challenges one by one and end up with my diamond camo for assault rifles. :)

Bobo

Reaction score
I've got some gold guns, but I'm not sure I want to go for diamond. I've played with every gun, but there's some in every catagory that I don't care for. I just don't know how far I'll go for bling.

Anyone tried the Peacekeeper smg yet. I'm very interested in how it sounds.

Reaction score
im only a prestige 2 level 38(or something) im working on getting all the snipers to gold/diamond camo, iv currently got the DSR 50 at prestige level 2 with gold camo followed by the Ballista, XPR and SVU AS. i also dont find myself playing zombies as much as i thought i would and i havnt even touched the campaign yet:lol:

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
im only a prestige 2 level 38(or something) im working on getting all the snipers to gold/diamond camo, iv currently got the DSR 50 at prestige level 2 with gold camo followed by the Ballista, XPR and SVU AS. i also dont find myself playing zombies as much as i thought i would and i havnt even touched the campaign yet:lol:

Ah man the Campaign is pretty damn sweet! It has a nifty easter egg at the end when you beat it too. ;)

Nile

Giver of the Likes
Reaction score
Completely OP

Nah not really. Its like a better MSMC, with the same stupid amount of damage.

Pretty accurate and sounds cool. The blue and white theme as a base (none) camo is also really cool.

Bobo

Reaction score
Putting in an OP weapon in dlc could be bad, right? Not fair to those who didn't buy the dlc...but Activision are money grubbing whores...so yeah.

ghostred7

Banned
Reaction score
So far only have gold on the AN, FAL, and almost on the Type25. The FAL + full-auto is nasty. I still suck pretty much. On prestige 4 (lvl 54). Play on PS3 and Xbox, but most of the time PS3

Nile

Giver of the Likes
Reaction score
Ok so on core, that Peacemaker fucking SUCKS. It takes a retarded amount of bullets to kill someone. Hardcore its retarded good but otherwise it can gtfo as a weapon.

Also, SVU. WORST MOST INACCURATE PIECE OF SHIT IN ANY OF THE COD GAMES EVER. Literally the most inaccurate thing I've used since first getting Cod 4. Blast some idiot infront of me with laser sight on shooting 6 rounds. Nope, nothing. Not a single hit and he kills me. That thing literally is the ASP of snipers. And is even worse than that weapon. The ASP is now the second worst weapon in any cod game now.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
I haven't ever had an issue with the SVU. In fact, I kinda love it. Slap a fast mag and acog on it and I go to town. It's like the M1 from CoD 3. You can't run and gun with it though, or you will get smashed.

Reaction score
i dont mind the SVU anymore since iv used it alot lately, it just takes some getting used to, also fuck flak jacket i dont care how advanced the technology is no one should be able to withstand a grenade thrown at their feet because of a vest.

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
SVU is a monster on hardcore. So many people just spam the bullets though which is really annoying.

The last sniper rifle was a treat to use for the first time. Seems like double kills through walls are what this thing excels at. Not much else apart from power.

Almost golded it in 2 days. Couple of bloodthirstys to go.

')