Is Black Ops 2 in your future?

• Thread starter rawrkunjrawr
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
This guy and his videos almost ended me with comedy. He has so many ridiculous videos. The killcam ones are glorious.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ghostred7

Banned
Reaction score
OK...check this one out...

Was playing Friday, no problems, just hit 23 on 5th prestige. Have AN/Tac Insert/Scorp perm unlocked, gold here & there, etc. I log in on Saturday to play a few rounds w/ my kid, and I get an error message saying something along the line of "you're fucked" ...wait....data corruption error, blah, blah....can't remember. Basically my profile got corrupted in their servers and now i might as well have just bought the game 5mins ago and finished patching before my 1st match. So, needless to say, I haven't played in a while. I do have a ticket in that i'm hoping to get something back on soon.

Bobo

Reaction score
Wow that sucks :( Hope they get that sorted out. One day I got what may have been a similar message, but I was only reset back like a few ranks. It was weird. I do play local some, but maybe no more lol. This was on PS3, but I've seen similar problems on other games on Xbox. The grind to rank up is kind of a big deal to some, they need to get this shit straight.

no_dice

a very bad old bear
Reaction score

Bobo

Reaction score
Finally got this dlc. I think like these maps for the most part. They feel a bit larger, but still lots of places for CQC. I'm loving the Peacekeeper. Doesn't seem as strong as the MSMC or PDW, but the accuracy is better. Awesome iron sights and nice factory finish are icing on the cake.

I'm curious what the next 3 dlc's will be like. We know we'll get maps, but maybe more guns? More Zombie stuff? I'm most curious about the guns. They have plenty of SMG's and AR's (although I think a new AR would be the crowd pleaser), but few Snipers, LMG's, and shotties. Where could they take this?

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
Finally got my diamond pistols and golden combat knife last week and i have to say it rocks.

All sorts of jealousy at the final killcam with akimbo executioners with gold and diamonds all over them.

:lol:

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
I'd love to get the diamond pistols, but I think it'll be a boring process just for diamond b23's.

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
B23R master right here :fawk:

I literally suck at all other guns now, B23 with long barrel particularly :yesway:

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
I'd love to get the diamond pistols, but I think it'll be a boring process just for diamond b23's.

Hardcore solves all pistol problems except the executioner. For that it works better in core bizarrely. Specifically free for all using concussion grenades to slow people to halt. Then you run up and aim for the easy headshot.

Top tip for pistols. The tactical knife attachment counts as a gun kill and not a knife kill. So i just ran around with a tac knife and a long barrel/silencer.

Doesn't take as long as you think it will.

ghostred7

Banned
Reaction score
Happened to me, I was 30 Prestige 2 and playing a local game put me back at 1. Activision restored my shit within like an hour of reporting it, but they only brought me back to 55 Prestige 1.
It took them a few days to get mine back and I didn't play it during that time. It really depends on where you are when the systems take backups on what will get restored. Luckily, since it was a few days, I picked up where I left off.

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
I'd definitely do pistol masters in hardcore, B23r long barrel on hardcore is unstoppable.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Sorry for the necrobump, but I'm in need of some help. So finally after almost a year (distractions and what not) I got up to where I maxed out the bar of Level 55 of Prestige 10, but when I go to the usual spot so I can get prestige master (barracks --> prestige mode) the only option is for fresh start. I'm not interested in erasing all of that effort, so how do I fix this so that I can finally get my prestige master? :)

Also, does anyone here still play this game? :lol:

Edit: Nvm, I got it. It seems that despite the fact that the experience bar was full, you have to play a few more full matches before you get a notice saying that you're now a prestige master. So woohoo, I got it! :D

')