Is Black Ops 2 in your future?

• Thread starter rawrkunjrawr
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

axxessdenied

Arium Addict
Reaction score
Call of Duty sucks balls. Don't support Activisions shitty business practices! COD franchise is a prime example of their shady bullshit and no love for customers. They just keep regurgitating the same crap and charge a ridiculous premium.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Swyse

Swyse
Reaction score
Call of Duty sucks balls. Don't support Activisions shitty business practices! COD franchise is a prime example of their shady bullshit and no love for customers. They just keep regurgitating the same crap and charge a ridiculous premium.

Thanks for adding your brilliant and needed insight to this thread.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
I feel like Treyarch COD games are getting better, but IW ones were getting more repetitive. I loved Black Ops and I'm looking forward to the new one. :)

axxessdenied

Arium Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for adding your brilliant and needed insight to this thread.

The single-player campaign in black ops was what... 4-5 hours long? $60?
Graphics haven't improved.
Gameplay will still be pretty much the same.
Multiplayer is meh.
overpriced dlc.
not going on sale to milk the franchise.

So much value for $60! :rofl:

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
The single-player campaign in black ops was what... 4-5 hours long? $60?
Graphics haven't improved.
Gameplay will still be pretty much the same.
Multiplayer is meh.
overpriced dlc.
not going on sale to milk the franchise.

So much value for $60! :rofl:

Have to agree with you on this one. I loved to play MW2 with my friends online but Black Ops got boring pretty fast. The zombie-mode was pretty cool but as I and my friends didn't feel like spending 15 bucks for a new map then it also got pretty boring. I mean, look at Valve, they release completely new game mode for one of their hottest games and best of all, for free!

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
I was hoping the previews would put me off, but they've only made me want to play it more :lol:

Bit bored with MW3 now, it was great at first but now I just end up holding up the team. Looking forward to futuristic shit.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
I also think as an entertainment package, £80 is a sound investment (MW3 + Elite). The amount of hours I've put in it pays for itself. When I add £40 for a year of Xbox Live though, £120 starts to sound a little less palatable :lol:

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Well smack my tits and call me betty, I've obviously not been playing video games for long enough to know that ;)

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
41591_127152927301953_3229753_n.jpg

Mexi

Reaction score
Black Ops was the last cod game I bought and it'll likely stay that way. I think I just want something different than the modern military shooter. waiting on Bioshock Infinite

Aevolve

Yugen.
Reaction score
Definitely done with the whole COD franchise after the past few games. Didn't purchase MW3 either. I don't really do all that well with the whole making the same game repeatedly deal that it has going on.

Oh wait.
Different guns. (sometimes)

MythicSquirrel

#menswear
Reaction score
Really looking forward to it, MW3 is one of the few games that has managed to keep me consistently entertained. From what I've seen BLOPS 2 is going to be even better.

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
After the shitty DLC fest of MW3 i don't think I'll ever purchase any superior edition of a cod game. Bog standard edition if i even buy any more. Never use Elite and the dlc didn't float my boat so i'm out for future games. :lol:

The only thing i'm interested in with BLOPS 2 is zombies. The multiplayer looks comical and i fucking hated black ops with it's horrendous lag so i'm pretty much in the "not buying it" camp unless zombies is ultra kick ass.

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
I agree with the lot who don't plan to buy it. ...Except that I'll end up buying it. :lol:
BO and MW3 were underwhelming to say the least, but 90% of my XBL friends are getting it... So I suppose I'm in for one last run. If it blows as the last two have made me believe it must, BO2 will be the last CoD title I will buy.

')