Is Black Ops 2 in your future?

• Thread starter rawrkunjrawr
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
Went back to using the FAL for hardcore TDM and fuck me, i had forgotten how much of a rape machine that gun is.

Was walking though hoardes of enemies like they were made of cheese.

Out standing Marines, out fucking standing!! :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
3 guns away from diamond assault rifles! Yay! Just need the FAL, SMR, and the Scar.

Darkened

Reaction score
I haven't played any Call of duty since Modern Warfare 2. This series hasn't moved for a very long time and I don't want to put money in greedy Kotick's pocket. Battlefield all the way!

Phrygian

Lefty
Reaction score
I'm loving the SMR with target finder! Single shot assault rifles are always so much fun! Had 23-3 today with that thing.

BTW, is it x2 xp this weekend? because every kill I had tonight I got x2 on.

Ps3 tag: frygisk

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
As the link in my last post says, it's double xp all weekend long. And I've been using the FAL OSW with target finder to great benefit. I had 14-1 on one map. :lol:

Cyntex

love & peace!
Reaction score
Finally got 3 out the 4 sniper rifles gold, going for diamond when I get the gold camo for the xpr :)

Btw , if you don't know already you get to keep your camo whenever you prestige a gun!

Black_Sheep

Reaction score
Still no. Im playing Hitman: Absolution and Assassin's Creed 3 at the moment. However, i might get this as a christmas present, so then i will give it a chance, maybe... :D

Bobo

Reaction score
I have a grand total of zero gold guns. None of the homies in my hood respect my game.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Well I got to enjoy double xp weekend for all of about 6 hours total before my cousin decided to randomly show up and take the ps3 with her to her friends for a week.
(Remind me why not just buying my own ps3 because thinking that sharing one with someone to save money was a good idea again? :noplease: )

At any rate, whenever she gets back, I'll try to get back to the grind and see about getting some more gold guns.

Bobo

Reaction score
Well that sucks perdition. I got in as much time as possible. Played a bit today with normal XP and I felt like I didn't accomplish dick :-/

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
And to make a bad situation worse, my cousin IMs me to tell me that the game somehow shattered inside the PS3 and that I no longer own a working copy of Black Ops 2.

Fuck it, back to MW3 for me. Thank god I had the foresight to nab that game from the Playstation Store so I don't have to worry about discs randomly shattering inside the console.

Bobo

Reaction score
Sounds like your cousin just owes you a new copy lol.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Yep. Which will be a while before she can afford it. So until that happy time, I'm gonna have to make do. Ah well, nothing to do about it now. :shrug:

Nile

Giver of the Likes
Reaction score
Best game I've done so far has been 86 and 38.

Consistently go 4_-1_/2_.

Hardpoint, Headquarters, Domination, and Multi-Team are my favorite.

I usually play Mosh Pit, Domination, or Multi-Team.

Liking the FAL full auto, An-94, M8a1, Mp7, Ksg, M870.

Always running Perk 1 greed with Ghost and Flak Jacket. Second is Toughness so I win all the battles. Third is Dexterity so I'm not slow when needing to climb through stuff and it helps with winning fights.

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
Totally didn't realise i had to prestige level 2 every gun in a class to get diamond (aswell as have gold camo in the first place).

Fuck. Long haul just got longer. :lol: :(

5 golden, 4 to go then it's infinite attachment unlock time.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
You only have to get all gold for a whole class, not prestige. I wouldn't have the diamond assault rifles if I had to prestige them all.

')