Is Mick Thomson (Slipknot) with Jackson now?

• Thread starter p88
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bnzboy

Asian Dying
Reaction score
Mick looks so badass whatever guitar he's holding. Wish him all the best with his new Jackson endorsement. Personally I can't wait to try out his sig model.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

StrmRidr

Hide your Jacksons
Reaction score
Holy .... the guy's huge. He makes that soloist look like one of those Minions :lol:

RLG167

Reaction score
Awesome video! And I know this thread is about Mick's guitars, but can I just say I love Jim's new finishes too! I love the satin black and satin white, but I think that vintage burst is awesome

p88

Reaction score
posted on his instagram (@7mick7) a little while back...wonder what it is...:scratch:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 149
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 185

RLG167

Reaction score
posted on his instagram (@7mick7) a little while back...wonder what it is...:scratch:

My guess is a Warrior. But maybe a modified one that's a couple inches bigger around the edge so it doesn't look like a toy when Mick plays it :lol: Or a Kelly. But I feel like Mick would be the kind of guy to choose a Warrior shape over a Kelly shape.

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
Saw him use it last night, had I not seen this post, I would've thought I was tripping out, looked awesome!

RLG167

Reaction score
So maybe the green is the new one. It's cool, but I'm a sucker for a black guitar with white binding.

')